Homemade lipgloss

Rochester, New York
I made some homemade lip gloss a few minutes ago simply by using Vaseline and some of my favourite plum coloured lipsticks. I also added some Vanilla extract to add a bit of flavour to the gloss. I melted the lipsticks and the Vaseline in the microwave and then added some of the extract. I kept the large Vaseline tub and then poured the mixture back into the container. I tried some of it after it cooled off and it felt nice. My lips were tinted and the smell was amazing! Tomorrow after work I'm going to make some coffee scrub. I found the recipe on Pinterest. Ladies, Do you make your own beauty products?
@Teep11 (6991)
What a great idea. A real DIY. I'm sure it all turned out great.
• Rochester, New York
It did. Once I get some smaller containers I'm going to re melt it and add it to those containers.
I don't do this. But I saw women love to put some vaseline after using lipstick. It is really fascinating to see them.
• Rochester, New York
I put some on after I put lipstick on as well, but not a lot. I'm not big with really shiny lips. If you use a lot of Vaseline then your lips get too shiny and I think that looks bad on me.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
Makeup DIY can save money and you know what goes in inside.