It's the Faith

@Teep11 (6446)
I've been through many storms. Some I don't care to think about at all and some that moved me. Through the pain, heartache, and troubles. I'm still here. I can testify and sing praises because of my "Faith." If it wasn't for God's mercy and Jesus holding my hand. I don't know how I've would've have made it through. Thank God for his love that carries us through the storms. I appreciate the blessings He continues to give me and my family. I'm "blessed" even when those trials head my way. Blessings to all. :)
@shubhu3 (12244)
• New Delhi, India
Ya it's like if you have faith in you nothing can affect you.
@Teep11 (6446)
We should have confidence. Believe that we can and remove doubts.
@shubhu3 (12244)
• New Delhi, India
@Teep11 Yeah absolutely.
I feel blessed too. Been through a lot from the time my parents were both murdered when i was just 13. Trials in our family didn't end there. More came in. But here we are and here I am. I live comfortably, no financial problems, enjoying life and thanking God for all the blessings.
@Teep11 (6446)
Wonderful. We're capable of weathering the storms. I'm sorry to hear about your parents being murdered. You're still filled with faith and many blessing. Enjoy the rest of your week.
• Stanton, Kentucky
Like you, I couldn't make it through a day without Jesus holding my hand.
@Teep11 (6446)
Yes, with out God and Jesus, none of this would be possible.
I don't know why but i don't pray for thanks more often i used to be, i don't even go to church anymore which is wrong and i've felt disappointment to myself. but i know now that i feel blessed for what he did
@Teep11 (6446)
Not going to church often doesn't mean that we're not close to God or have less faith. Don't be disappointed. You can start praying more.
@amnabas (9858)
• Karachi, Pakistan
These storms attacked many innocent souls.
@Teep11 (6446)
Everyone has to go through storms whether it's life storms or weathered storms.