Porcelain tooth came our

By C
@ShyBear88 (16874)
My darn porcelain back tooth came out the other day while I was chewsing some gum. It didn't hurt thankfully because that root to that tooth was deaded several years ago. I've had this tooth cap for at least 5 plus years and I didn't know this till I looked it up but they can break and chip between 5 to 10'years. They can last longer it just depends dis on the person. I got stuff done to my teeth to keep the, nice looking. Getically I'm screwed and with my being pregnant three times and breastfeeding all of calcium is being taken away. I, waiting to hear from the doctor about when I can come in and get it looked at and see my options are. I have several other that need fixing and I believe one that needs to be removed for good. I normally don't see the detest unless I'm hurting or something.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
Isn't it funny... I'm terrified until I get to the dentist... and then I calm right down. I need medication for the entire week that I have to wait for the appointment.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
I hate the dentist. I have a high pain tolerance I've had lots of work done on my teeth since I can remember.
@Hate2Iron (7325)
@ShyBear88 I can remember my doctor saying that she loves going to the dentist because its the only time that she can just lay back and do nothing. lol
@ShyBear88 (16874)
@Hate2Iron I can't relax when I'm at the dentist unless it's the kids dentist.
@xFiacre (10394)
@shybear88 I have a porcelain one that keeps falling out when I chew sticky sweets which I know I shouldn't. I just stick it back in again with a bit of dental cement round it and it's good for another month.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
That's good to know but I don't have dental cement
Any work a dentist does, even with insurance, costs a bundle. Hope you can get the work done and that it does not cost a lot. I have dry mouth due to meds and that has cost me a lot of dental work.
@ShyBear88 (16874)
I really just want to get my two back teeth fixed and one front tooth fix. There is more that needs to be done but if I can work out a payment plan or pay after they bill me I can slowly pay it off. That's what I do with my other medical bills. I have to get it fixed so it doesn't cause a cyst and rite now I can't chew anything on that side.