Great View

Photo my own
By Cher
Sometimes I still forget that I am now living in another place. This morning my daughters and I went for a walk to find something we can cook for lunch time. It was a beautiful day and the sun is out but not too warm. Here I saw the mountainview that keeps on taking my breath away. I better get used to it or I might have a heart attack whenever I go out. It's just unusual for me living in another city with buildings and sky crappers. Now, I really have The View wherever I go.
@Teep11 (7120)
What a vibrant view. I can see why you enjoy it. Looks quite peaceful. Keep enjoying the scenery.
Yeah. It's a peaceful view and I'm glad I now see it everyday.
@hereandthere (32437)
if it also means the air is cleaner there, then it would be good for your health, too
Yes it is. Fresher air and cleaner environment.
Yes, please get used to that breathtaking view so that you will not get a heart attack!!
Lol. It's really a nice place to wake up.
@scheng1 (24748)
Is it considered a city or the countryside? It seems a lot of houses together, but I do not see many public buses or Metro or anything that hints of city life.
• Merced, California
Lovely view i want to go there, how is the food there?