Changes are taking place at work.

Rochester, New York
Our now former head of security came into the store today to give a final check over and to say goodbye. The powers that be were switching some folks around in corporate and we are getting a whole new set of people that will be over seeing our store. Chris is a great guy and very good at his job. The stores that he will be overseeing are getting one of the best in his field. He has done a lot to help our store and it's sad to see him go. One of the security guys came in today as well and decided that he was tired of everything changing so he quit. Josh didn't bother punching in, he just told Chris that he was done and finished. He couldn't deal with all of the changes that were taking place within the chain of command. I think he was just annoyed because the other security gal that we have Brittney is better than he is and had more theft captures than he did. Tomorrow is my last day for the week and our new head honchos are coming in for a first time visit. The store manager posted their photos in the break room for us to see, but I will never be able to recognise them and remember their names. lol The only one I do remember is the head of operations is named Fiddleina. Interesting name huh?
oddy I was just thinking that change is actually the one constant thing in our lives.When I was woing used to dread some of the changes vt really n all changes were really for the best.
• Rochester, New York
Change is for the best at times, but at my work, when a big change like that comes about, there is usually some big changes within the store itself and it makes for a difficult time.
@EddieHands (30302)
So do the head honchos just sit around eating nachos and drinking coffee? I think I'd be good at being a head honcho.. i could eat nachos all day! Blessings
• Rochester, New York
LOL I'm not sure what they do all day. Head honcho stuff could be anything from taco Tuesday to pizza Friday. If I meet them tomorrow I'll ask what they do and see if you qualify for a job with them.
How many new people will you need to remember? That is certainly a very different name.
Interesting. I hope it goes smooth. I remember the divestiture with Mountain Bell and AT&T. It went smoothly and there were a lot of changes to the way we did our job.