Lack of Sleep

By Lola
@Lolaze (3164)
I am so tired today! I've not slept well since last Wednesday and I'm really feeling it now. Obsessing about the news I got regarding needing a root canal isn't doing me any good. I'm hoping that when the news sinks in a bit more, I will relax some. In the meantime – I guess I get to be a zombie. Brains....braaaaaaiiiiinnnnss.....feed me!
@lolaze I never had a root canal, but i have had medical procedures It ended up I always worried too much and that imagination of things never once came to fruition from my imagination. Can you possibly distract yourself in bed with a radio in interesting station or show on Television I do that every night as my mind races in bed waiting to fall asleep, and this keeps me focused on what i am listening to on those things. It helps a lot. I hope you get a great sleep tonight and every night therafter!
The only thing about a root canal that bothers me is the fact that it always several visits to complete the process. Hope you do get a good night's sleep very soon! Zombie life cannot be good.
@Lolaze (3164)
I'm just obsessing about the first visit. If I'd had one before it wouldn't be as big of a deal as I'd know exactly what to expect.
Sorry about not sleeping and root canal. I have some nights cannot sleep at all. I have had bad teeth forever, had many root canals over the years. I know have very few teeth left, mostly false. I hate them, keep your teeth as long as you can Take care!
I needed one and went to three dentists and one built me half a tooth over the broken one and I am good now. I just don't eat on it.
I had Open Heart Surgery and did sleep before, I was looking forward to it as I couldn't function anymore very well and I knew this would help me. It was a success. Your dental procedure will help you, don't worry so much about it.
@Hate2Iron (7967)
Been there and done that about the root canal and I will tell you that it is no different from a filling... it just takes longer. That's the only difference. Just lay back and go to sleep... you feel nothing.