Do people think different as they get older ?

@EddieHands (37852)
Well I am still young but not as young and I don't think how I did when I was 22 of course. Back then I thought love and people were real. I thought I would get the love I really wanted and would be happy like in the movies. Then I saw everything is a lie... had the worst luck over that ten years. It's always the ones you don't like romantically who are there. Then the one you want is so far.. or will never be. Now I just think about making money and living my own dreams. Maybe there is no princess at the end of the video game or movies. That is why I say video games and movies are bloody liars. But fear not.. I will have my vengence soon. They shall pay for lying to my soul. Then we will see how easily the axe slices the meat!
@Angel_15 (678)
• Manila, Philippines
People do change the way they think as they get older. It happened to me. I'm not so unlucky in love, so it's not my mentality about love that has changed. It's my idea about work. When I just graduated from college I was very idealistic. I thought that fulfillment was more important than money. Now that I'm older I see work as just a means to provide for my needs. Or maybe it's just because I'm not happy in my career?
@EddieHands (37852)
It could be. I want to do what i love, but at time I think I need to do whatever i need to make money. Right nwo I am happy doing what I love to make money. I might change later.. Blessings !
@Angel_15 (678)
• Manila, Philippines
@EddieHands Good for you. I would like a job that I want to do too, but money will always be more important to me because I have a child to support.
@EddieHands (37852)
@Angel_15 Yes I've heard how that can be. I never had any children. So no child support for me. Blessings !
Most everything is a lie if you think about it.
@EddieHands (37852)
Bloody hell.. that only fuels my anger a bit more! But its gives me motivation.. to accomplish more.
@patgalca (14309)
• Orangeville, Ontario
As someone who has watched my parents age, I have seen their thinking change, their attitude change. I feel they lose their filter as they get older. Yesterday I saw a wonderful YouTube video from Sadie Robertson of Duck Dynasty and Dancing With the Stars fame. She broke up with her boyfriend a couple of months ago and decided to share her thoughts on break-ups to help people who may be going through a break-up. She made some very solid points but the one thing that really struck me was, "We go through relationships to prepare ourselves for the one God intends for us." (That's not an exact quote). She made a lot more meaningful points. Something to think about.
@EddieHands (37852)
That sounds wonderful! I am not sure what people go through relationships.. but if it won't be magical forever one.. then I rather just stay alone. I think that's why I just always stay alone. I think I just chase money more than love. and that's the bottom line.
@EddieHands (37852)
Thank you for sharing the deep experience!
@Angel_15 (678)
• Manila, Philippines
@EddieHands In my experience, the magic won't last forever, but if you truly love that person the love and caring will always be there.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
Definitely, as you grow older things change, you look at things differently, things that felt so important look so useless and unnecessary. To me the best part of getting older is the patience that comes with it,the accepting,understanding.There are so many advantages of getting older but also disadvantages.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes with age we gain wisdom.. from wisdom comes power... from there adventure manifests.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
@EddieHands How old are you if i may ask?
@EddieHands (37852)
@miniam early 30s
@LdeL0318 (6467)
People change their way of thinking as they grow older.
@EddieHands (37852)
They do? I don't think that much different than age 22. But I do think about love differently...
@LdeL0318 (6467)
@EddieHands well, they do, they eventually get mature.
@rina110383 (24135)
Your princess might be behind you (without you knowing it) waiting for you to finish your video games.
@EddieHands (37852)
lol I beat the games. At the end Mario and Link get the Princess.. but it's never like that in real life.
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands Don't be sad. I've known you to be a cheerful guy based on your posts. Your sad posts about love make me sad as well. We'll get through this.
@rina110383 (24135)
@EddieHands I don't want you sad because of love.
• Merced, California
This whole world is one big lie
@EddieHands (37852)
It is. But I like to be like Scarface... I always tell the truth.. even when I lie! lol
• Merced, California
@EddieHands Your probably lying right now lol.
@EddieHands (37852)
@davidalicea100 lol yeah!
Be sure I think quite differently as time goes by. When I am older, I am maturer and much more experienced. Sometimes it is easy for me to tell who is lying but I will not say a word to it. And I will think about everything carefully when I take action. And I learn to be tolerate.
@EddieHands (37852)
Yes I agree! I think more about things! Now. Maybe I think to much. Blessings
• Merced, California
I do now im older i think everything is stupid lol.
@MGjhaud (20741)
yes, when i started paying my own bills. love?
@quantum2020 (8941)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
People vary in their opinions as the situation suits them, good or not to good. It is convenience.