NBA Playoffs continue.

Banks, Oregon
The Portland Trail Blazers lost their first game to the Los Angeles Clippers pretty badly. I expected the game to be a lot closer than it was, but I do think it was just a bad game for the Blazers, because we are a much better team than that, at least we get another shot at it tomorrow, the Hawks and, Spurs are also both up 2-0 in their series. Celtics looked pitiful today against the Hawks and, I think the Spurs will probably sweep the Grizzlies, same with Warriors over the Rockets. Warriors are just a way better team, alright well this is my nightly post I am still with out Wi-Fi until Friday. Hope all is well in your neck of the woods and, I will be back Friday with a lot of new cool stuff miss you all and, see you soon.
• Merced, California
You guys need a good big man, call Sabonis out of retirement lol
• Merced, California
@TRBRocks420 Kaman can hit outside, give kaman the ball get deandre out of the paint by guarding kaman. Doing that leaves the paint open, clippers no shot blockers besides jordan. That my friend is how you stop a shot blocker lol
• Merced, California
@TRBRocks420 Pump fakes also works watch deandre jordan he jumps for everything. Catch him in the air get him to foul.
@davidalicea100 Yeah, I think Kaman will help a lot with that, our two stars are going to have to play better too.
@Varjokani (220)
• Finland
I did not see that game but ya. Sometimes the other team just is too overpowered. I usually loose when I play games like that against others cause I m not half as skilled as other people. But I think all I and they can do is either learn their mistakes or keep doing same mistakes again.
We are a really good team, it was just a off night more than anything, but yeah live and, learn.
• Finland
@TRBRocks420 I believe you are the best. Just go and get them next time. I m sure you can do it. :) Just have faith in yourself and give your best.
You're a Blazer fan. They have a chance to beat the clips. The clippers are unstable sometimes and they can lose focus. But if Deandre and Paul are on, they are ON!
Yes, we have a chance, as they say a series hasn't began until a team wins one on the road. Hopefully Portland can come back and, win it.
Aww! Miss you buddy! Is it basketball season now?
I know the warriors are a very good team but I smell an upset. If the Clippers get there s!$t together I believe they can beat them in a seven game series. If the Clippers limit the Warriors 3pt game they can win. Plus there bench is a lot better
@theBlock (2757)
I've been a Warrior fan since I was a kid--finally they're winning!
@Inlemay (17164)
• South Africa
glad you popped in, I have missed you and I am sure that you are looking forward to friday when you can join in the chats