Just One Shot, Reflections...

@Morleyhunt (17853)
A few months ago there was a challenge to post a photograph of a reflection. At the time I used the only photograph I had available on my iPad. It was some geese, on the water. Yesterday, on a bus tour to Ripley's Aquarium in Toronto, I took what a photograph of a reflection that I want to share. We stepped off the bus and were facing the CN Tower. This impressive tower is located next door to the aquarium. For some reason i turned around and saw the reflection of the Tower in the office tower directly east. it was too good an opportunity to miss. I pulled out my inexpensive ten year old digital camera and this was the result. Just one shot.
That is an amazing shot! Are you one of those who always has their camera with them? Most have a cell phone as well that they can use in an emergency.
@Morleyhunt So we were really lucky on this occasion. It's a great shot.
@Morleyhunt (17853)
@JudyEv it's funny, Almost 45 years ago I had one of those really stunning photos, also taken in Toronto, of their unusual city hall. That picture was taken with my parents old Brownie Camera.
@Telynor (1153)
Great shot!
@Mike197602 (13376)
• Worcester, England
That is a really great picture, well done I think I should take a few pics and make discussions around them as there are a lot of sites around my area...I don't have a camera so I'd have to rely on my rubbish tablet camera.
@Morleyhunt (17853)
I've taken a few rally. Ice photos with my iPad. Usually I am disappointed with the results. This camera is. O great camera, but it does take some very nice pictures when the battery isn't drained.
@Morleyhunt (17853)
@Mike197602 there are so many things I could take pictures of. I'm just not sure what people would enjoy reading about.
@Mike197602 (13376)
• Worcester, England
@Morleyhunt take the pictures and post the discussions then you'll see I think you'll not ever know what will go down well here until you try it.
@PainsOnSlate (19771)
That is am awesome reflection. I love Toronto for the photo ops.
@Morleyhunt (17853)
But I hate, hate the drive to Toronto......stop go, speed up, slow down, slow, slower......
@Morleyhunt I agree with the traffic, but I love Toronto when you park and walk...
@richnonai (501)
• Pattaya, Thailand
Great shot! I should start taking pics again and share them. It's funny because things that I may see every day are just ordinary to me, but to a person not living in this country they could be very interesting!
@Morleyhunt (17853)
You never know what someone else. Ignore find interesting. A good photograph is always eye catching.
• Pattaya, Thailand
@Morleyhunt I guess you have no inspired me to start posting more pictures!
@Platespinner (19305)
Beautiful photo--it looks like you had gorgeous weather for your excursion!
@Morleyhunt (17853)
We had a perfect day, weatherwise. Dad did really well, although he is pretty tired today. This afternoon we surprised him at Knoll Park. Two of his granddaughters were there with their six kids. He never knows what I'll pull out of my hat.
@Morleyhunt That does sound like fun!
well worth't 'n i'm glad yer ol' camera did'nt let'cha down. what a sight to behold'n person no doubt, most awe inspirin' jest from the photo.
@Morleyhunt (17853)
I'm not a city person, but sights like this are worth it. We had a wonderful day.
@Hate2Iron (7299)
That is pretty impressive! I thought that you were going to say that THAT was the winning photo!!
@Morleyhunt (17853)
I turned around, saw the reflection and knew I had to pull out my camera. Often it will take me two or more attempts to get a good photograph. Editing is usually required to improve it. This photo has not been edited in any way (resizing doesn't count). I'm sure and expert would pick it apart, but I was really pleased with the outcome.
Beautiful!
@Morleyhunt (17853)
Thanks. Sometimes everything just comes together.
@rina110383 (24224)
Stunning shot! It was a clear reflection of the tower!
@Morleyhunt (17853)
It was a spectacular reflection. The timing was perfect. Two and a half hours later when we came out of the aquarium, the view was much more ho hum.
That's a great photo - good job you had your camera with you.
@Morleyhunt (17853)
Throwing the camera into my bag was a last minute decision. Then having a battery in it that worked was a bonus.
That is just an exceptional shot. Amazing impression of a building acting like a "mirror."
@Morleyhunt (17853)
It was a brash taking view. If I had been standing anywhere else, I don't think the result would have been as impressive.
@mom210 (6137)
• Atlanta, Georgia
Oh that is just beautiful! Great job.
@maxen07 (890)
This is really good. I also love taking photos but I've been a bit busy lately.
Good shot, sometimes even an old camera is enough to take a great photo.