Made it though the day...

My nephew Frankie asleep 4-20-16
@xstitcher (11797)
Petaluma, California
...by the help and grace of God. ;) I wasn't sure that I'd make it through the day so well with the lack of sleep that I had last night. ;) Mom, Frankie and I went to wash the dog, then to the park. After we were done with that, we came home and had lunch, Frankie and I watched some TV and played a game, then he colored some. We went back into the living room to watch TV again, and not long afterward he fell asleep--like that. My forty-five year old body defnitely could not do that. It's four thirty four p.m. by my computer clock, and my brother should be here to get my nephew, soon.
That photo is priceless! I bet you and Frankie will sleep well tonight!
@xstitcher (11797)
• Petaluma, California
He was one tuckered out little dude! He got up just long enough to move to the couch and fall asleep again.
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@xstitcher He is indeed so sleepy like his poise in sleeping.
@Blondie2222 (22218)
I'm glad you had a good day with your nephew and you made it through. My nieces and nephew always wear me out whenever they come stay as well
@cacay1 (33002)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
The baby seems tired and got sleep hehehe. He is so cute and handsome boy.