Gyms are costly so I would try to go to walking

@ajithlal (14568)
Weight loss is my goal and I do want to lose weight. Gyms are costly in our place and one has to pay a good amount of money for gym membership. Walking would be a good exercise and I am planning to start walking soon. Do you go to gym or do you do any exercise like walking or running?
@sol_cee (14386)
• Japan
If you can go to the gym and spend money, then you can do that walking regimen.
I go the gym because it's free in college. :) But I enjoy working out outside the gym where I can switch workouts, perform bodyweight exercises or stretch
@rina110383 (24135)
I do lots of walking.
@ajithlal (14568)
Walking helps to keep one fit.
Walking is free except for your time. I do walk.
@ajithlal (14568)
Good thing is that walking is free while other things cost a lot of money.
Walking outside is good. When the weather permits I would highly suggest it! I need a gym membership as 5 months out of the year the weather here is horrendously cold.
@ajithlal (14568)
When weather is good it is always good to go for walking as this would helps to make one fit.e
I don't go to the gym. But I do brisk walking everyday and eat a well-balanced diet. I am also aiming to trim down my weight.
@ajithlal (14568)
Diet is something that I think I should stick with.
@MGjhaud (20742)
good choice. and no im not a gym member, never ever.
@else34 (13610)
• New Delhi, India
@ajithlal,Yes,I agree with you that going to gym is too expensive,and I can't afford it.I take exercises at my home.Going for long evening walks everyday has been an indispensable.
walking is the most healthy kind of exercise. the only difference with me is that i can't go too far.
@saurabhrmp (1258)
• Hyderabad, India
If you want to loose weight and gym is costly for you then you can start running. As running is the best exercise for reducing weight.
I don't like going to do exercises in the gym because it is indoors. I prefer to do outside activities and breathe the fresh air. And it will be lots of fun, too. I think walking is a suitable exercise for everybody. It has so helpful for your health.