Finally you can make money on Facebook!!

@JESSY3236 (4516)
Lately there had been talk on here about other websites that pay. Well, I read this article (below) yesterday. I don't know if it is true though. The article (below) talks about that Facebook is considering putting a tip jar on their posts. A small step forward, don't you think? Here is the article:
Facebook is exploring new ways for individual users to profit from their posts on the network, The Verge has learned. A user survey distributed this week hints at a broad range of ways that users...
I hope it would be a great opportunity to earn extra in facebook. Thanks for sharing the link. I will read it.
@ridingbet (33121)
hmm! i did not know about this one.
@avi256 (3867)
• Pune, India
This would be awesome.
@Gina145 (4045)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I'd love to earn money through Facebook, but I don't see much hope because I've got very few Facebook friends. I wouldn't put a tip jar on my posts because I don't want to look like I'm begging for money.
That would be something a bit different wouldn't it?
@EddieHands (30980)
Wow I love that! I feel facebook owes me tons of money because of all the good posts I've made on there! Blessings
@AkamaruKei (5220)
Wow if that true that is something good
@CRK109 (14413)
It will be interesting to see how that goes. something tells me that making money online is going to be become more and more popular as time goes on. I think we're all on to something here! :)