Today is my Friday!

Soon I will be heading out to work. Today I have 3 clients to see. Thursday is my busy day. Sometimes I get out a little early because the second client usually cancels or has little for me to do. This is a little sad because she really does have a lot for me to do for her, but doesn't allow me to do anything. But, tomorrow is my day off so, today is my Friday. I also have the weekend off and that is a bonus!!! The weather is going to be a lot cooler than last weekend. However, I will relish the fact that I can sleep a little later and maybe I will get to go fishing. Have a happy day, no matter what the day brings!
@Platespinner (17062)
Enjoy your weekend! My "work week" is just today. My daughter and I got home from DC last night, and sometime tomorrow we have family arriving for a quick visit...that means everything needs to get done TODAY .
I am the Queen of cleaning minutes before the arrival of company.
I can send Scar out to round up some worms if you need them.
Let's hope he doesn't get distracted making friends with racoons!
@JolietJake please do! When I spoke with hubby he said we are going fishing when he gets home. Hopefully it will happen.
Thanks and have a happy day too!
The sun is shining and it is about 65 degrees. Lovely day.
It is a shame when people need help but can't bring themselves to accept it. Really hope you get to go fishing - I can't think of much worse, unless I could take a book.
Judy, I try to remember to take a book with me. It is fun to fish, but also nice to sit in the fresh air with a good book and relax.
I hope you enjoy your day. Pride (thinking of your client here) can be a very sad thing indeed.
I have told her that she needn't worry about being judged for her housekeeping ability. I am there to help her.
@ElusiveButterfly I am sure her home isn't as bad as one I've seen before. It's been years, but my ex husband was friends with this guy, and his house was always just a complete and total mess. His bathroom looked like it hadn't been cleaned in years. I had to use the bathroom there once and I was disgusted.
@ScribbledAdNauseum I have been in homes where I don't use the toilet. Even after you scrub it with bleach you have reservations about sitting on it. Some places are just overly cluttered. They live out of boxes. From the dust that is on top of the boxes you know they haven't been touched in years.
@xstitcher (12535)
• Petaluma, California
My day has gone pretty well. :) I hope that your "Friday" and weekend are great !
Have to bring my daughter to an appointment. It will be great to visit with her for even a short time.
I hope to get the house we place an offer on so I can get back on ebay and make some money.
I actually got off 2 hours early today. Was nice to get home and put my feet up. Have the windows open and fresh air is circulating through the house.
well I hope she lets you sneak in doing a little more bit by bit
That is always the plan, but it seems that she wants me to do the tasks that the company prohibits. I don't break rules.
Three days off is fantastic. I had last Friday off and loved it. Enjoy the days!
Rain today, chilly tomorrow, Sunday is the best of the 3 days.
Those 3 days off will be delightful for you! Enjoy!
No matter the weather, I can always relax, shop, or just be lazy.
The bright sunny day comes with all hopes and shine.. So have a good day
Enjoy your weekend!