I Love Getting Coupons

There was a nice surprise in our mailbox yesterday. There were coupons for our fur babies. The monthly heartworm pills are about $9.00 each. There was a coupon we received for those. If we buy 12 doses then we get back $12.00. There are two coupons. So that would be a savings of $24.00 for the year, as we have two fur babies. There were coupons for flea meds too. Two coupons for one free chewable. Most of the time we have no flea issues. We did have to use that twice last year and once with the topical. The envelope is marked as from our vet, even though the coupons came from the manufacturer of the dog meds. So it’s a program I guess they signed up for. That’s wonderful and we certainly will use the free coupons. That way if we have any flea issues, the first dose is free.
Getting coupons for your pets is awesome as pet care can tend to be expensive
Amen to that!
Great that you might be able to use those coupons.
@tuttiharris (1342)
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Susan, I am like you. Actually, I love getting all the goodies that come to us from others, and are free. You have a wonderful day. I need to sign up for a club for these dog goodies... Love you.
@LdeL0318 (6467)
That's great. I love to have coupons also.
we are already having flea issues, had to treat the yard, the dogs and the carpets, need to redo the yard soon and the dogs in a couple weeks
Those coupons sure did come in handy! Pet meds are so pricy! Your fur babies will now be well-protected.
@mom210 (6704)
• Atlanta, Georgia
That is great, yes I love getting coupons and free samples.
Mike got coupon for heart worm for Ms Ruby.
@AnneEJ (5023)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
That is always nice to get coupons. We don't seem to have as many available as we used to. But I find the point system at PC Plus stores far better than coupons.
I buy flea and tick medication from Wal-Mart, but I buy it in spring and summer. Annabelle had a flea once because an apartment neighbor's cat had them. But during the winter no pets have them. At least not where I live. I love coupons. I got one for cat food today. Too bad I don't have one! But I still kept it.