My Sweet Annabelle

Chattanooga, Tennessee
Annabelle was wanting to go ourside, and she sat here patiently while I read MyLot and comment. I am trying to do some catching up. She fell asleep and was so cute, I just had to stop and snap this picture. It was so cute, I want to share it with you. She takes every step I take, she sits here waits patiently for me to go outside and play with her or go down to the creek and check out the beavers on the other side, hoping they will cross the creek. Isn't she just the cutest Blonde Lab :: smiles ::
Yes, she's lovely. You have beavers that close to you? Do they do any damage to your property?
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
No, they stay down at the creek when they come up, but most of them are across the ridge on the river. But we see them on the highway now and then, but never any closer than the creek as far as near our home. The deer come right in our back yard.
@tuttiharris Thanks for explaining. That must be great to have deer in your back yard.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
@jaboUK It is Jabo.. We have lots of deer around here. And when we are at church, the come out of the woods into our back yard at the church. They play around out there. We have seen as many as seven and eight at a time. They love to play. And we try and get pictures of them.
@LdeL0318 (6496)
She's sleeping soundly.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Yeah, unless we are outside, she sleeps about 95 percent of her time in the house. She loves it outside. ((hugs))
@LdeL0318 (6496)
@tuttiharris So she really loves going out. LoL.
It's an awesome picture, I love it! I'm also glad to run into you here. I wonder how you were doing. You may not remember me, but I remember you! Annabelle is my dog too, but she's a Chihuahua. She loves big dogs.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Ambie... what name did you go by? You post sounds very familiar. I did have a very dear friend on the other site and she was so sweet, always told me she missed me, and I learned to love her so much. Are the that one? What was your name over there. Thank you so much. How neat we have the same name for our fur babies. ((hugs))
She is a lovely dog. They are so devoted aren't they? I'm sure you love her to bits.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Judy, I do. She is such great company. We have another, Cody, He is a Chocolate Lab, but very, very old. He loves to sit close to me, and does walk with me some. He even tries to play freesbee with me sometimes, but it is so hard for him to breathe if he does too much. I love him. He is 16 years old. Thank you my friend.
@tuttiharris Poor Cody. Fancy him trying to play frisbee with you. It must be very sad to see him trying and not being able to.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Judy, I do love her. She is my daily companion, well my all-in-all buddy:: smiles :: Thank you.
@Marcyaz (36111)
Aww she is adorable is your Annabelle. I wish I could come there and hug on her. It is cute when they wait on us to finish something and then they fall asleep, so cute.
• Chattanooga, Tennessee
Marcyaz, I kno she would love to get your hugs, also. She loves to be loved on. She is a great dog. Thank you so much.
@Marcyaz (36111)
@tuttiharris I love dogs that love to be hugged on and I know she would be a sweetie, welcome and give her one big hug from me and I would love to have a doggy kiss.