Almost Forgot- The Lyrid Meteor Shower early tomorrow!

Toronto, Ontario
I was supposed to reming everyone and just remembered now- the lyrid meteor shower is happening tomorrow- early morning! And of course, as I feared it is overcast and rainy today and will be tomorrow! I just knew it! I will take a gander anyway but may go back to bed- if I haven't slept well. It seems everytime there's a celestial show- it rains- booh! But please take a look and maybe check what time the meteor shower will show in your area- you can always google it.
I don't know, we probably have a different time zone here it's probably that i missed it already.
• Toronto, Ontario
Yes probably- it was cloudy here anyway so I couldn't even see it myself!
@AnneEJ (5025)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
It clouded over here late in the afternoon, and rained during the night, so there was no point in even looking.
• Toronto, Ontario
Yep- happened here too- looked out at the right time but it was cloudy- knew it!
We might be getting thunderstorms overnight. It would be nice to see one if I can ever remember.
• Toronto, Ontario
I know- it always rains or is cloudy when there's something neat to see in the sky! ha!
• Portland, Connecticut
lol Well I missed that again I guess I will have to wait until the next time it comes around if I am still alive !!
• Toronto, Ontario
And me too- it was rainy and overcast- who knows what things go on behind those clouds----LOL!
I was so looking forward to it, but after 11 days of straight sunshine, it rained!!!!!
• Toronto, Ontario
That's what happened here too- too overcast to see it!
@DeborahDiane (19953)
• Laguna Woods, California
Looks like I missed it! That's OK. I have watched other meteor showers before.
• Toronto, Ontario
Well I couldn't see it either as it was raining-----of course! ha!
• Marion, Kansas
Thanks for the reminder. I will search to see what time it should be around here. If it works we will probably be able to see it, I think our rain is done.
Thanks for the reminder, I forgot too!
@OneOfMany (12406)
I wouldn't be awake for it anyway, but yes, it will be rain here too.