Zip, Bang, Zap, Whirl....

@Elizaby (4097)
Pensacola, Florida
That is just about what happen a few moments after my sister gave Dixie Cup her bath tonight. She came zipping out of the bathroom and if it could have been clocked I would say she was running 100 miles per hour. Then it was bang as she ran out of her doggy door and zap as she ran back in. It was if she gotten a whirl wind of energy from having that bath and was running it off. It was quite comical to watch her little legs move so fast. Now she is settled dow.n with her favorite person James on the couch who has been informed that he may soon be the one doing her bath as she is starting to growl at sis when she did the bath Now wouldn't it be nice if we could sometimes get a burst of energy like that from taking a bath instead of the opposite.
@AnneEJ (4978)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
That must have been fun to watch. Don't know what it would take to give me a burst of energy like that.
@Elizaby (4097)
• Pensacola, Florida
It was quite comical to watch
did she at least dry off before flying about the place?
@Elizaby (4097)
• Pensacola, Florida
She was towel dried
Often in the middle of my shower I just want to lie on the bed and go to sleep. I guess it just relaxes me a lot.
Our dog used to love having a bubble tub, so much in fact, that we had to spell out the word TUB or else she'd go into the bathroom and stand in the tub until you came and bathed her! And afterwards I'd have a long towel laid out on the floor and she would never ever do the doggie shake, she'd lay on the towel and lick herself from one end to the other. It was so nice. And afterwards, we had to have a fresh towel in the family room, so that she could join us and lay there until she was dry.