The sun comes to Belfast .

@xFiacre (6772)
Ireland
Short skirts, bouncy hair and the smell of coconut sun tan cream - a feast for most of the physical senses on the lawn outside the City Hall today. However I'll remain little more than a passive, appreciative observer, overheated in the clothes I've worn all through the winter (though with frequent washing) and I'll save myself for when I can get to the beach before delighting my flesh with the rays of a warm sun.
@WorDazza (8736)
• Manchester, England
I do find there's something rather unseemly about large amounts of flesh on display in the middle of a city centre, no matter how warm the weather! Time and a place!!
@xFiacre (6772)
@wordazza Indeed, indeed. And the rest of the day must be pretty uncomfortable for such flesh exposers when they return to the office.
Good to know that you're having some warmer weather at least. I've started wearing jumpers during the day so it's definitely getting colder here.
@boiboing (12466)
• Northampton, England
Make the most of it. I'm sure it won't last.