if you had to live any country other than your own where would you move to?

and why?
@brokentia (10396)
Ireland! It is beautiful land! Nice weather. Lots of history! A land of magick and folk lore! Castles and spirits....a place I have always wanted to visit! Oh...and it doesn't get too hot there. :)
LOL. Nice Weather! have you ever been? Ireland has the worst weather in the world, its like the UK only with even more rain. But other than that it is a very nice country and the people are very friendly. they generally hate us brits but are still nice to us when we visit, thats how courtious they are
i'd prefer small european country like sweden or denmark. people there are live their live happily, the living standard is high, the state pays for many things including education, and the political climate is stable. a heaven on earth.
i will go to america
i will go to america
@girsang (354)
hamburg - market fish
I will move to hamburg, Germany. Because that city have great building and i love that.
@Poison_Girl (4164)
England because it's where the person I want to be with lives. I also think I would like it there.
@Sir_bobby88 (8245)
I prefer ausrtrila or Swiss because it is peaceful out there yea
Im living in a country I always wanted to live! I live in USA now. Im from Japan and I always wanted to live in USA and I got that wish!!