Saying good bye to Prince and, Chyna.

Banks, Oregon
Saying good bye to Prince and, Chyna. Wow I can't believe either one is gone, both were far too young to die and, both were two of the greatest of all time in their industries. Prince was one of the most iconic pop artists in the history of music, his music will live on forever and, I think Alicia Keys said it best, when she said there are a lot of Kings, but there is only one Prince, some of Prince's best songs are Purple Rain, Raspberry Beret and, Little Red Corvette. Prince was found in an elevator and, he was only 57 years old, his cause of death is unclear at the time. I am sure it will be a couple weeks, before they know for sure, then Chyna too she was even younger than Prince only 47 and, found in her hotel room. Chyna is a big part of what made women's wrestling as popular as it is today, a true power house. Chyna could even give a lot of the guys a run for their money and, did many times. I think she has victories over Eddie Guerrerro and, Chris Jericho, she is also a former intercontinental champion. Chyna had a hard life after wrestling, but she will be missed and, remembered, my favorite was when she was with Eddie and, they were Latino heat. RIP to both and, prayers to us all.
RIP to both! I remember Chyna back when my dad watched wresting. I can't believe how they're both so young!!
That's awesome and, same I remember it like yesterday and, it's sad, but they are in a better place now.
@TRBRocks420 I hope there will be closure as the details aren't clear how they passed..
@tammys85 (10020)
And just days before, Doris Roberts (Everybody Loves Raymond) passed away. It's so sad, and scary, how all three deaths happened in the same week. May they all Rest in Peace. :(
Yeah, my Mom told me about Doris Roberts very sad, she was hilarious and, yes rest in peace to them all, they will be missed.
@tammys85 (10020)
@TRBRocks420 It's really crazy, and sad, how many have passed this year and how sudden it all happened.
@tammys85 Yeah, I still can't believe Roddy is gone.
@VivaLaDani13 (19992)
• Perth, Australia
I still can not believe that they have both passed. I know we have all got to go at some stage but just wasn't expecting them to go so soon! R.I.P to them!
Yes, very sad, they both passed away far too soon.
May they rest in peace. They were both too young. I do remember her from when I used to watch wrestling.
Yeah, she was a good one. I still remember I think the first time I saw her she got Goldust manager Marlina in a bear hug and, started swinging her around lol.
"Controversy" is my favorite Prince song.
I will have to check that one out. I think my bro has some of his cds.