Going To Be A Very Nice Saturday

Happy Saturday. Of course I have to work part of the day. This week I had to work half a day every day except tomorrow. It’s supposed to be a gorgeous spring day. In the 70’s they say. It feels like I’ve barely been home this week at all. I’m just getting old.
Happy Saturday Susan.
@FibroGodess that is just so adorable!
• Ningxia, China
Have a good time
Enjoy your day off. I can hardly wait to get into our house and get ebay up and running again.
@Marcyaz (35589)
Happy Saturday to you also Susan and I hope your day at work is good. When you work six days a week it does feel like you have hardly been home at all. Great that your weather has become so nice.
@AnneEJ (4978)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
A beautiful, sunny day here. I need to do some work this morning, but will try and get out this afternoon. Have a great weekend
I hate half days, unless I only have to work 2-3 days, seems like you spend all of the time tired and nothing really gets done
@sgbrown (1641)
I'm sorry you are going to have to work part of the day! It is going to be a beautiful day here in southern Oklahoma too, into the lower 80s. I plan on doing a lot of yard work today. It has been very rainy here over the last couple of weeks and the grass is way too tall! I hope you enjoy your weekend!
@SuanZ sounds great there.We are cooling off for the weekend.
Enjoy the rest of the day when you get home.
It should be in the 80s here. We are all getting older by the second!
@dodo19 (34317)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Hopefully you are still able to able to enjoy the day, even though you still have to work. I do hope that it's still a good day for you. Enjoy!
@cherriefic (4813)
I hope your enjoying your day today.
@scheng1 (24741)
It is a good day to get out in this case. if you are working morning, you still have the afternoon off to enjoy the good weather. if you are working afternoon, you might as well wake up a bit earlier to go for a walk.
Good morning and a Happy Saturday to you as well Susan! I will work a half day today also. I've worked a lot of weekends as of late, but my schedule for May has me off for the first two weekends. Enjoy the warm day today!
• Midland, Michigan
How is it that barely being home all week is related to getting old? Granted all of us are getting older each day, but funny correlation whatever it was. If it got to the seventies, I missed it. It was quite cool at noon only being 48 degrees. I was going to spend part of the day raking and digging out weeds out front, but stayed inside instead as I don't like the cooler weather. I worked in it the past several days. It is sunny out there and blue skies. I'll have to...just took a look and it's only 69 here. It could have gotten higher, but I doubt if it reached seventy. Did it end up getting that warm there today, Susan? Btw, my gums are much better. Turns out it was an extra large canker sore causing the throbbing on my lower jaw. After using some meds it's much better already.
A canker sore? At least you know what it is now. @MarshaMussleman It seems the older I get, the more I want to stay home.
• Midland, Michigan
@Susan2015 I've always been that way, Susan. It takes a push from me mentally to go out and spend time with people when I'm not working. Yes, a canker sore. Larger than any the dentist ever saw before. I think it's smaller already, but it may take a few more days yet before it's completely gone.
Let me tell you, retirement is a lot of fun and I am sure you will enjoy it greatly when your time comes!!
Well, at least you don't look old!
@BettyB (4205)
• Summerville, South Carolina
At least you will have part of each day to enjoy the spring weather. It will be hot soon enough.
It's good to have work though to keep you busy.
• Austin, Texas
It's 6PM. May Saturday is winding down. But it has been a good day!