This made me smile.....

@sueznewz2 (10121)
Alicante, Spain
My friend sent me this.... it made me smile...., so I thought I would share it with you. While it made me smile ..., there is also a serious side to it, as it's very true..., we all experience things differently, depending on sooooo many different factors..., and each persons perspectives. I took a coaching skills course once, and found it very helpful, not only in sharing what I could do with others..., which was my desire..., but in doing the course, it helped me with several personal issues too. I find these sort of motivational posters very helpful ...., and while I hope it makes you smile, I also hope, it helps you in some way too...
Yes, its very motivational and it makes me think of different challenges and different blessings in my life and usually changes my mood for the better.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
Yes me too Julia.... I'm glad...
Yes it made me smile, and it's a reminder that we should see things from other people's view sometimes.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
it works on several levels doesn't it.... whoever thought of it did a good job.....
It makes me feel so glad to have a friend like yours.
I love the caption with that picture, sooo very true. I'm always seeing the light side of things but that doesn't go over too well with some of my friends.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
I'm glad you like it...., and maybe looking on the lighter side , does not go down too well with your friends sometimes... but they're still friends with you, ..., so that says something too....
I hope so @sueznewz2 but I know I irritate them now and again
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
@rebelann it's a two way street...i'm sure they do things that irritate you.... it's all part of relationships.... like Abe lincoln said..and many others afterwards...
i love this coz 'tis so true, that deeper meanin'. that reminder to all that e'en though ya might've 'xperienced certain thingies 's other folks, don't mean ya all'd the same copin' skills.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
Exactly...i'm glad you like it.... it has got several meanings to it hasn't it.... whoever thought of it was very insightful...and clever.... is insightful a real word.... ? Anyway you know what iI mean lol's.... big hugs
@sueznewz2 bless yer heart, yes ma'am, 'tis a word :D i used to've those "breakthroughs" myself, back'n the day. not so much any longer, lol. big hugs!!
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
@crazyhorseladycx I wasn't sure.... lol's ....
@Marcyaz (35615)
Cute poster that makes you think about things, motivational wise I think it helps.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
I think so too.... glad you liked it....
@Marcyaz (35615)
@sueznewz2 It is so cute and I do like it.
@cacay1 (33190)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
So nice photo of dogs traversing mud better the big less mud, oh, the little almost reaching its head, nice and meaningful.
@sol_cee (16935)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Made me smile too. Cute models up there.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
yes they are... and they get the point over perfectly....
@sol_cee (16935)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
@sueznewz2 what point? lol
@maggs224 (1708)
• Alicante, Spain
I like them too Sue, and like you say they often provide an insight in to situation that you hadn't seen before.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
Sooo true maggs .@maggs224
@Elizaby (3839)
• Pensacola, Florida
Gave me a laugh but so true
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
Same here...
This is beautiful isn't it? And so true.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
Yeahhh...I thought so...
This poster is so beautiful and so true. The difficulties of life are not the same for everybody, it depends by your strength.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
very true Anna ..., i'm glad you like it...
@AnneEJ (4984)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
Thanks for sharing on here. i saw that on FB yesterday. It is so true, we all face things differently and our attitudes when we are in difficulties, make a big difference.
@sueznewz2 (10121)
• Alicante, Spain
You saw it too... it was on FB, that she sent it to me in a message.... and like you say how we face these things... makes a big difference...
It is true-the same thing could happen to each of us and we would all respond to it differently.
I've never seen that one, but I agree with you, it's a great motivational poster and gives you something to think about.
@BettyB (4212)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I love the poster. It's so true. What's easy for one, is hard for another. The poster is a great reminder of that.