Do you have a blog and what is it about?

I plan to make a blog on money making on-line. I have one started and will keep adding to it. Its fairly easy as most of it is just click and drop.Or insert text here.I you can get free or cheap traffic you could get referrals to your investment sites this way.
@else34 (13612)
• New Delhi, India
@SilverKing,I don't have any blog,but am toying with the idea of having one.Currently I am thinking upon topic.Actually I want to have an online income from my blog.
@else34 (13612)
• New Delhi, India
@Yh1001 And also you would have to draw a huge amount of traffic to your blog which is not so easy.
I have one very wimpy blog that I dont generate traffic to. I just have it. Mainly for me to keep track of online earnings as well. Good luck to you! Let us know how it comes.
@quantum2020 (8560)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I habe 40 blogs about different topics, including science fiction, real and surreal stories, pets, outdoor living, health and nutrition, astronomy, mathematics, paranormal phenmena and others. I´m not making much money since I don´t have a money making blog, which is what users most likely read.