Going For a Walk

@Elizaby (3986)
Pensacola, Florida
Sitting here and looking out on this most beautiful day watching the birds at the feeders chirping away is giving me the urge to get off of my duff and get out for some fresh air and take a walk (which I will do shortly as I need to walk over to Walmart). I see that there is a nice soft breeze which should make it comfortable to walk in the already 80 degree weather. I have my walking shoes on already so now all I got to do is get motivated to get something in my stomach so I won't be tempted at Walmart to get something unnecessary. Then it will be off maybe going the longer way through the neighborhood to get some much needed exercise. Will be sharing the sites later in another post.
I hope it was a good walk. Sounds like a lovely day for it.
@Elizaby (3986)
• Pensacola, Florida
It was ahd I needed the exercise though the back right calf and left hip protested some
@Elizaby I hope they are feeling better now. Sorry they were giving you problems.
@Elizaby (3986)
• Pensacola, Florida
@just4him They have their good times and bad times but are doing OK right now
I hope you enjoyed your walk. I miss walking in flat Florida, although the hills here are good for certain areas of my body. Lol!
@Elizaby (3986)
• Pensacola, Florida
Not all areas of florida are flat we have quite a feww hills here, but not in this neighborhood
@Elizaby It's so flat where we are, that I'm in seventh Heaven.
Good on you. Glad you are taking advatnage of the nice weather. Also very nice and sunny here!!
@Elizaby (3986)
• Pensacola, Florida
I am as in about a week it is going get too hot to walk during the daylight except the three blocks to Walmart and then walk big time there
I went for a long walk today too - it's an effort to do it sometimes, but well worth it when you're out there.
@Elizaby (3986)
• Pensacola, Florida
That is so true and the benefits outweigh the problems or effort
I went there yesterday for some food. It was nice.
@quantum2020 (9977)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I wish I was able to take a long walk as I used. Instead, I´m going to try to do a task that I have been leaving behind, today. I hope you enjoy your walk to walmart.
We're going out shortly to visit a museum. It will be good to get out too as it is a nice day here.
I hope you weren't tempted to buy stuff that you don't need and that you had a great walk.
@IvySaysHi (4342)
Its nice to get out in nice weather. Enjoy!