Anybody out there like Prince and his music

Vancouver, Washington
I like his music Prince passed on day before yesterday so hard to lose a great person and musician he had a lot to say but yet was a very private person he could always surprise his audience no matter what he did. We will never forget him What caused his death why he passed so suddenly there are working hard on all the questions it wasn't suicidal they say what do you think? I liked the song 1999.
@LoriAMoore (4786)
I've been listening to all of the news reports and I wasn't aware of how many songs he had written for others.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I hadn't realized that either.
Also not sure what the cause was so I don't want to say.
• Vancouver, Washington
Well I agree this guy was so private but yet sang so good many great things to say about him
@Deepizzaguy (13129)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
Little Red Corvette. In my opinion Prince was a misunderstood artist but a musical genius and businessman who could play a lot of instruments.
@db20747 (8231)
• Washington, District Of Columbia
He could definitely surprise. I was surprised by a photo I saw of him In an article. I tried put a link to it and the link was not allowed it seems by my lot. Can't find it anywhere. Too hot for the public and too ahead of it's time even in today's world. This picture was in circa 1978. A very creative and unique man indeed.
Prince was a good singer and should be remembered for that reason
Yes, I like his music. I don't listen to it a lot, but when I do it makes me feel good and, want to dance lol.
• Pleasant Hill, California
I respected him and his guitar playing. But I don't have any of his albums.
I like a lot of his music and was quite shocked when I heard he had passed. Guess it will be awhile before we hear what happened