Need Something New to Get Into

@IvySaysHi (4210)
I am officially for the time being out of anything, other than an anime series, to binge watch or even just to spend some time watching on Netflix. I love when I find something really good, but I often don't give any interest in something past the title. I also tend to look at the ratings as well. Do you have any suggestions as to what I should check out? Do you have Netflix, Hulu, etc... and what do you like to watch on them?
Hard to make suggestions without knowing what you have already seen or what your tastes are. I assume you have seen Dexter and Breaking Bad.
@IvySaysHi Dexter is about a serial killer. Breaking Bad is one of the greatest TV series ever. Check them out.
@IvySaysHi (4210)
@JohnRoberts My friend tells me the same thing and I almost want to get it over with and watch it but im not quite sure yet. idk why
@fawkes62 (1355)
We had to get rid of Netflix due to a tight budget with two kids needing braces, but when we had it I liked watching the older shows that I used to watch as a kid. Mcgyver, Murder She Wrote, and MASH were some of the ones I enjoyed. It's also fun to see how much things have changed since those shows were made.
I'm currently watching a series on Netflix called 'The Vikings'. It's awesome brilliant if you love history! 'The Tudors' was another amazing show