Weather insisted me to prepare chilled drink.

@amnabas (9012)
Karachi, Pakistan
It's 39 centigrade here and everybody is on house arrest due to hot breeze outside. After cleaning the house I was sweating slot so I decided to have a chilled drink. I grabbed a bottle of water and tang sachet and got the drink done for my family and me. It's evening time here now and now weather is quite decent so now I am gonna enjoy another glass of drink. How is the weather in your neck of wood?
@scheng1 (22487)
Do you have air conditioning at home? I switch on the air conditioner every night because it is too hot to sleep.
@amnabas (9012)
• Karachi, Pakistan
Yes i do have but we get it on in night we can't afford it during the day due to electricity charges.
@scheng1 (22487)
@amnabas Yes, that is true. Air conditioner really consumes a lot of electricity.
@bunnybon7 (27442)
• Holiday, Florida
getting very hot but thankfully we now have air conditioning. my daughter and her bf drink a lot of iced tea here
@rina110383 (20949)
Still hot. April is about to end and we haven't had rain since March.
sunny but cool.The wind doe snot help any
@cherriefic (3985)
• Baguio, Philippines
It's hot during the day but luckily, it gets better at night.
@hereandthere (15073)
it is summer in the philippines so it's hot and humid.
@Bluedoll (15846)
I like the window open but if I do open it want to then close it again and put on heat so will open it in the afternoon when it warms up. It can change fast and I expect it to get to 12 centigrade. Drinking is good for you.