Where Do Your Ideas Come From?

Where do your ideas come from for writing posts? I'm on another writing site and I made a goal of writing 3 posts a day. I know, when I was on the "B" site I could come up with 10 posts in a day!! lol On this site I'm getting close to being able to cash out at $25, so I really need to keep that goal!! Anyway, I have been busy doing 2 loads of laundry, baking 2 loaves of bread and then went with my hubby to shovel up some corn that was by the elevator to feed to our chickens. So I really haven't even been on the internet today to post really Had 2 posts already and where was I going to come up with another post? Well, found it by reading the news!! Where do you get your ideas for a post at when you really don't have anything to post? ~Peace~ photo courtesy of https://pixabay.com/en/animal-ape-black-clever-face-17474/
@Deepizzaguy (13059)
• Lake Charles, Louisiana
I get ideas for my fan fiction posts from comedies like "Sanford and Son", "The Three Stooges". "I Love Lucy" and "Abbott and Costello".
My crazy head..lol you can walk out your front door and have a post.
Is this three posts for here or three for your other site? I usually write about my day, nothing heavy here.
@GardenGerty, it was for another site, but now they've lowered the point system so I only have to make 2!
@Chellezhere (1396)
Sometimes it's a news report on TV, an observation I have made while out and about, an email that I have received, a dream that I have had, random thoughts that have popped into my head,or a post somewhere on the Internet.
@cherriefic (4692)
• Baguio, Philippines
I just got it from my everyday activities.
@Gina145 (4004)
• Johannesburg, South Africa
I often find it really difficult to come up with ideas. When I was at Bubblews I challenged myself to write 10 post in a day on one occasion, but I never came close again.
@miniam (9241)
• Bern, Switzerland
10 posts a day?wow i barely manage 3.Mostly i post about things that interest me or from reading posts here i get ideas. You do laundry on Sundays? here it`s a no no after 10pm and on sundays
I always write about personal things and I usually can always think of something to write! Lol. But when I am out of ideas sometimes a comment here will spark an idea. =)