Waiting for the sun...

*takes a sip of coughee* G'mornin' folks. *takes a bite of egg sammich* *takes another sip of coughee* *makes and lights cigarette* *exhales* A bunch of waiting going on this morning...waiting for the caffeine and nicotine to kick in, waiting for the sun to come up (another hour or so), waiting for the seething hordes to descend upon myLot... Scar has been sitting on the front porch waiting for me to move his lead to the side yard, but I told him he has to wait on the sun as well so I can see what's happening over there...no light over there, and a black cat in darkness...just doesn't work too good. So he keeps giving these interrogative 'Meow?' sounds...I told him calling the sun ain't gonna make it move any faster, but he's a cat...he's sure he can do it. *takes another bite of sammich* *takes another sip of coughee* *inhales more nicotine* *exhales* Sure does seem to be a lot of waiting going on this morning...
@Rollo1 (16685)
• Boston, Massachusetts
I have descended, but I don't think I am seething. Not yet anyway. Sun's on its way.
That's what I keep telling Scar, but he's pretty impatient
Waiting... i hate waiting. i'm a very impatient person.
The sky has lightened up enough to see the clouds now so I moved Scar over to the side where he wants to be
@JolietJake wonderful!
@toniganzon I just had a 'WTF?' moment on Twitter...someone twitting Bubblews links (which of course don't go anywhere except the 'closed' page)
@Daljinder (22181)
Hey! I can't reply back through message. I see the message link. The writing a message is trouble since keypad covers it. Scrolling doesn't help. The "send message" button is not there after the message is written.
Do you possibly have your screen 'zoomed' out any?
I do know messages seem to be formatted a bit differently...for instance, the word filter doesn't work on messages
@Daljinder (22181)
@JolietJake I don't think that's the thing. Anyways the screen does not zoom in or out for mylot specifically. Other sites I can zoom in and out. Everything else works perfectly. Even the font size and page size is good. Just this message bit feels like it is zoomed out. Which can't be zoomed in. I tried.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
It was a waiting morning for me, waiting for daughter to get up after 3 attempts she crawled out of bed @ 5:25 am, waiting for the dogs to do their business and come back in. waiting for daughter to be ready to drive her to the bus stop @ 6:25. At least its light out now when we go to the bus stop. Come back home and wait for it to be time to head to work @ 7:20. Now I'm at work waiting for it to be time to get out for lunch and then I will be waiting for 5 to leave to go home.
I do a lot of waiting for the sun, Scar loves to get me up around 3-3:30 in the morning, but I go to bed around 8 so it's about time for me to be getting up anyway
• Grand Junction, Colorado
@JolietJake, I know the feeling, I'm in bed about 9 to get up around 5 and the animals are wanting out around 4:30 and I push them to as long as I can. Stitch our orange tabby cat starts at about 10 pm meowing to go out, We have learned to sleep through his meowing and he eventually gives up and goes to sleep.
@gudheart (12740)
I am sure the sun is playing games with you!!
It is through hiding and is now seeking a way through the window
@gudheart (12740)
@JolietJake LOL the sun must be bored then
You were up early. I'm sipping my coffee right now too, trying to come to life. Its a slow process for me this morning.
I'd already been up an hour when I posted this
@JolietJake I've been up for an hour now, but I feel like I haven't woken up yet. I hate mornings like this.
Egg sammich... ? at that hour of the morning?
Fried egg sammich is my breakfast every morning. Have to eat before i can take my meds.
@JolietJake Fried egg - of course!! I was thinking cold, hard-boiled, mashed-up egg. Can't we pick the wrong end of the stick easily?
@Dishari (698)
Wow! Lazy yet awesome life with your cat right?
Mornings here are pretty laid back and mellow
I am sure you are done waiting around by now. Have a good evening.
There's a good chance I was falling asleep by this time
@destimona (1914)
• Luxembourg, Luxembourg
I am also waiting for the sun.
The sky is blueing although I don't see the sun itself yet
I have a sip of coffee and I am not waiting for the sun as it is not coming today.
It'll be partly cloudy here, but warm...ready for the change finally
This sounds like my morning too. Coffee and nicotene are a great way to watch the sunrise. Hope you have a good day!
Should be pretty good, especially after work lol
@vandana7 (69047)
Wish I could send some over...it is blistering hot here..
It'll be here shortly, not supposed to get real hot here today, but comfortable
Too bad you can't put a pin light on a video for him. That would keep him entertained for a while.
• Denver, Colorado
Our cats pretty much do what they want when they want. They definitely wouldn't have waited for sunlight.
pretty much, I am waiting for the caffeine to kick in and the headache to kick the bucket
• Lenox, Georgia
Coffee and an egg sandwich sounds really good right now! Waiting...not so much.