I have both heaters on at the house: Princess Sofía will come to make cookies.

Chile
It has been a long time since my granddaughter Sofía brought a cookie powder so that we could bake cookies. For one reason or another, the cookies have been postponed. The last time she had a tantrum (I don´t accept that) but between us, she had some reasons. My daughter demanded my full attention and we both left her to herself doing something she did not want. I decided today that Sofía should have a day of pure bliss. So it is cookes making day. Of course, I will never reach my 30 cents a day today. And I need that to get $10 on April. April should have been a 31 day month
a cookie powder? glad she is h appy with the cookie making hope you do get to your 30 cents I am behind on my goal but Im dog better thand l ots so I am grateful
Cookie mix? Remember my English is not very good. It is a box and you only add butter and an egg. The mylotting will have to wait. Grandchildren come first
@marguicha of corse js wish I had grandchildren my only son is a confirmed bachelor though but long as hes happy I used to use co okie mixes when i sll did my own cooking
@Hatley This is the worst mix I have seen. I have made cakes with Betty Crockers. But I don´t know where Claudia got this thing. Awful! Still, Sofía had a good time, I haven´t made my 30 cents yet and I´m very tired.
@GreatMartin (6165)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Come on to Florida--87 degrees today--a lot of sun--a cool ocean breeze--we call it 'tourist weather'. Sofia would love the beach!!
I love Florida. But my daughter swore never to set her feet in the US after she had to take the diapers off her 3 months old baby at the airport on a freezing weather. The baby could have a bomb hidden under them!
@marguicha oh no that was terrible a bomb in a babys diaper thats insane I cah feel for her I would have been angry too wow
@Hatley I think that there is more terror in how normal things are being done nowadays. Last year, I refused to bend down to take off my shoes at the airport. I said I was old and ill and that I know they had machines to check. Finally a young girl came with the sensor. I will not be harrased, but not all people dare do wat I did.
Have fun with Sofia today - I hope the cookies turn out well.
Sofía loved them. And so did Vicente. Claudia came to fetch him for the party. For me they were much too sweet and the chocolate wasn´t the one I would have used.
@marguicha I guess solme do not know that some chocolates are much better than others.
@carebear29 (28833)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
I know how you feel. I had to turn on my heater also.
It is Autumn here. But you have a harsh weather in Wisconsin. It does make up with the colours of the trees and bushes in Autumn.
@carebear29 (28833)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
@marguicha Yes it does
@Teep11 (7194)
That's nice that you will be baking cookies with your granddaughter. Wonderful! I'm sure you'll both enjoy the baking and the eating. Enjoy!
I enjoyed more the baking than the eating. The cookies were the sweetest things I have tasted.
That is a good way to spend your time. I am spending the day with my godson again. I guess it won't be a buck earned day for me again.
Sofía had fun, but I am tired. And I told them to take with them all the cookies they were much too sweet for me.
@quantum2020 (10028)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Good that you are having cooking cookies, while at the house. I´m also putting my efforts for that pay day on the last days of April.
I want to reach $10 but the world is not helping. Yesterday I had the paella, now it is the cookies.