Fiasco/freedom

@sallypup (30065)
Moses Lake, Washington
Where you been? Gone to Hawaii? Quit the show? Anybody notice I have been MIA?? What a world. I went to town Friday afternoon and did our mortgage banking. Home to what should have been a peaceful supper. And it was. Then I found that I had no internet. Nada. I thought it would come back on in hey an hour or so. Nope. Meantime I fumed cause I was just pennies away from my daily money quota on another site. All weekend I tired not to focus on NO internet. Nada. I could not get ahold of the internet provider folks. Their phone message: call back during business hours. Here it is Monday. I called them and finally just after noon a tech showed up. He fixed the issue right off the bat. I am walking around right now grumbling to myself and grumbling to the world: darn cat, darn cat, darn cat..... Our Beau Teak is who I blame. The tech found that the power jack cord was almost chewed in half. Gads that is a skinny cord. Easy to monkey with IF you are a young rascal Siamese. Of course I do not know for sure that he did it. And yet I blame him. He has a history. I am back. Crazy world indeed. Now to go check on banking issues....
@Marcyaz (35589)
Cats do tend to chew on cords thinking they are something to play with. Your internet provider should have had someone on call on the weekend for problems such as yours.
@sallypup (30065)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@marcyaz I mentioned to the tech that we had called and he said: Nobody called you back? I said no. Beau Teak came from the animal shelter so I do not know how old he is. He acts young. Our first week or so with him produced chewed computer cords so that is why I put blame on him.
@Marcyaz (35589)
@sallypup We have one that we have to get on as he likes to chew cords also.
See, there is always a reason someone is not here - or anywhere in cyberspace, darn cat.
@sallypup (30065)
• Moses Lake, Washington
@AbbyGreenhill Good one- you and me standing together, ready now, ready, now say it: Darn cat! Both of us can chant together: darn cat!!