Taking days off from mylot?

@kaka135 (14130)
Malaysia
I am currently rushing for my new software project, and it seems like I need more sleep as well, perhaps it's already the last month of my pregnancy. Though I do not wish to leave mylot, it seems like I really can't find much time to visit mylot and interact with others as well. Besides my freelance project and sleep, I also need to clean my home and spend time with my children. So, I guess I might be taking some days off from mylot, or perhaps I can still sneak into this land for a while when I am taking a break from my work. Hope I will be able to catch up later. Have a good day always!
@sol_cee (18421)
• Japan
You're the most active preggy person I ever know online.
@kaka135 (14130)
Is it? I always feel I am more tired and I am already sleeping more than before. Many pregnant ladies are still going out to work, and I think I am already quite lazy, as I can stay at home and take afternoon nap as well.
@rina110383 (24065)
That's alright. Focus on your project and sleep more. Good luck.
@kaka135 (14130)
Thanks! Yes, I will have to sleep more now. I am feeling sleepy always.
That's okay I took a day off from mylot too. most specially when the puppies came, i just couldn't make time for anything on the internet.
@kaka135 (14130)
I think puppies are like small kids, they require much attention from us.
@dodo19 (34280)
• Beaconsfield, Quebec
Life does sometimes have a way of keeping us busy. Get some rest, do what you need to do, and hopefully we'll be able to see more of you soon.
@kaka135 (14130)
Yes, I think we just have to prioritize the things we need to do or want to do. Hope I can learn this well.
@Missmwngi (10792)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Hope you will be able to drop by once in a while. Real life first though
@kaka135 (14130)
Yes, I am already dropping by, as I can't resist the temptation of mylot!
@Missmwngi (10792)
• Nairobi, Kenya
@kaka135 Ha haa i do that at times as well lol
@EddieHands (37793)
I never like to take a day off.. I rather be on here making money daily. Blessings
That would be good if it will help you. I take time off from time to time too.
@carebear29 (28883)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
Good luck. we will be here and waiting
@quantum2020 (10144)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Good luck and with your project! SOme of us would need to do the same some time later.
@miyaford (297)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Congrats on the new baby that is soon due in this world.
@rosekiss (30258)
• Eugene, Oregon
I am not here all that much either, as I have other things to do besides being in here. I have baby things to make for a gal at church , as I want them done before the baby shower, which should be in August or September. I have pletny of time to get them done, but i don't want to wait to long or they won't be done. I come in here to do the notifications, as well as respond to a few discussions, and then I leave and go back to what I need to to.
@karjatwala (1130)
• Pune, India
I too had some other work the last couple of day so took off from myLot.
@scheng1 (24741)
I think after this software project ends, you have to rest for the sake of your yet-to-born baby. I think you are making yourself too busy with family obligation and work.
@Lucky15 (33669)
I just came back from my "holidays" sort of but not from here. Haha
Do get back soon. Will be waiting
Just prepare yourself for the giving birth of your child . Peep in here whenever you can . We will miss you .
@MGjhaud (20861)
i will miss you. take care and go easy on everything.. see you around.
@hereandthere (33343)
you probably have more than $1 in your account already, so even though april is ending, at least you're already qualified for payout. i'm sure you also want to do a good job for your client, so it's better that you are well rested and able to concentrate on that project. you'll have lots of stories to share when you come back.
Next time when you are get online in Mylot, perhaps we will hear from more good news from you. Such as your baby, your software project etc. I look forward to your good news
@ridingbet (61623)
but as always, a visit in this site by you is also well appreciated by all, but have the most out of your vacation, my friend