i often do housework at home, what about you?

Do you often do housework at home?   Do you think all the housework should be done by ladies?   Should the man do some housework?
If a man lives with me he will do chores. he will clean after himself and wash his own clothes.
Nowadays i rarely do any household chores nor does my husband. But if we could, I think it's fair that both couple should do it. It's not mainly a woman's work.
yes, i totally agree with you
Of course the couples shall share the housework. It is unfair for the woman to do it alone. Today some women also have their careers. And they also have to take care of their family. It is really tiring and the man shall be much more considerate. Especially men don't have to suffer the pain and difficulties to be pregnant and delivery of a baby. So they shall be helpful to do some housework instead.
your words makes sense
@rina110383 (21787)
I live alone and I do all the chores. No, I believe household chores should be shared equally by both, unless circumstances do not permit one to do some housework.
@MGjhaud (18711)
i used to clean the entire house before everyweekend. its some sort of my stress reliever and a one time big time exercise for the week. its nice to see my place to clean anyway.. i dont really mind if my man just sit on the couch while i clean. as long as he doesnt go around throwing his socks or leaving the kitchen sink dirty..
Unless he is handicapped in some way, I don´t know why he shouldn´t.