A Notepad For Almost Everything

One thing I have a lot of in the house are notepads. I make a list for many things. Because I am forgetful. I have a list for the grocery store and Dollar General. Also for my paycheck, I write down the bills that are getting paid with it. Plus, I make a list of what I need to do. Sometimes my husband gets a to do list.
@Dena91 (4631)
We do the same. It really helps. Have a blessed day
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
It would be easier compiling such lists on the computer, which would be easily amended.
If it's on the computer, it's not in front of my face. @Asylum
@Asylum (48224)
• Manchester, England
@Susan2015 No, but you can amend it whenever required and print it to take out shopping.
• Preston, England
my notepads are for when I'm not on my computer or in reach of one @Asylum
@sugartoes (42466)
• Greencastle, Indiana
ha ha ha that's funny so you have things you want to remeber on note pads ? why not do the same thing on your computer you have a note pad there to do the same thing all you do is hit save in the file let top corner after you give it a title & YOU Have it there every time you add something to the note pad hit SAVE it'd save you a lot of money& space I don't know if your familiar with a computer note pad or what windows you have but I thought I'd help you hot here
If you have recently upgraded from Microsoft Windows 7 or 8, you will probably find that many programs are not located where they previously were. To find no...
@sol_cee (17303)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
Not post it?
@LdeL0318 (6435)
Me too, I still have a notepad until now. It's good for short notes and reminders.
My husband is the list person in our family. I rarely make one, and I forget a lot too, but I'm just not a lister.
@ida123 (6237)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
I found your notepads very useful to both of you, it lessens the burden brought from forgetfulness.
• Preston, England
I get through about three notepads a month on average
@epiffanie (10404)
Yes, I am the same ..specially now that I am starting to be forgetful too..
@Lucky15 (33700)
I have one too...for those just in case atuff
I have little notepads all over the house. When I go to find one to jot down a note, they magically seem to disappear.
my momma's a great "lister", but fear she didn't pass such a trait 'nto me. sure, i make lists...'n then promptly lose 'em, lol. 'n all our years together, i've ne'er done a "to-do" fer the hubs. not that such aint needed, he'd jest ignore't :)
@AnneEJ (4979)
• Dollard-Des-Ormeaux, Quebec
What would we do without lists. If I didn't write things down, I would forget so much.
@Missmwngi (10783)
• Nairobi, Kenya
Ha haa they must be many in the house but good to keep you on the track
@mommaj (22891)
I do the same thing. I have notepads everywhere! I forget things so I write them down so I won't forget and then I wind up losing the reminder. LOL
• Greece
I have a collection too but I am not vry methodical about them and pick up the nearest one whatever the need may be. As a result I rarely find any of my notes except by accident.
I can never find one when I need one
I make lists too, but sometimes I forget them.
@GreatMartin (5681)
• Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
I am a big list maker--I have a list of my lists!
@Marcyaz (35606)
I have notepads in my house also and I do use them a lot in fact when I think I won't remember somethng I will jot it down but sometimes I forget why I wrote them down. lol old timers