Can I please just stay here at mylot all day long

I have been busy and haven't had time to be very active on here. I have written a few posts but haven't had time to really comment back or check out others posts. I really just want to stay here all day long where I feel happy and content. I wish I could do nothing but sit here all day and be on mylot haha. I am sure some of you know exactly how I feel. I dropped the van off at the garage to be worked on. It is pouring ran so instead of walking home as usual I had my dad pick me up. I hate bothering people like that though :-/ He does not mind at all but I do. I just got all the dishes done and am having my coffee and got a load of laundry in the wash. I need to get a few things done online but hopefully can be pretty active here at mylot today.
@cherriefic (3963)
• Baguio, Philippines
That's really a hassle to have other things to do. It's nice to hang out around here.
Hahaha I know to much hassle in life. To be able to just sit here and mylot all day without a care in the world would be great. I have dishes and laundry to finish right now. I am stalling them off to enjoy my mylot time.
@Yh1001 (566)
Yes, I came back here to Mylot today (after years!) and I kept checking back. This site is indeed a good place to be !
Oh my goodness well I am glad that you are back and enjoying yourself. I've been back here for quite a few months. I am so glad they are paying again. Welcome back! Did you have the same name before or did you create a new one?
@Yh1001 (566)
@shaggin hi , thanks! I got the same name. Was quite lucky. I heard some people's account was totally erased... Yes ! Was pleasantly surprised to know it's paying again
@Yh1001 I never deleted my account I just deleted all my posts so when I came back to mylot I had the same name but a fresh start. I wanted people to remember me but not my old crazy posts lol
@sugartoes (31307)
• Greencastle, Indiana
yes it can be very addictive where you let everything go by I was going to shut MY acct down but found a lot of reasons why I couldn't do that so I'm back from a place I couldn't leave ha ha ha
That is how I am with facebook. It really wastes a lot of my time but I like seeing what others I know are up to. I like staying in touch with them that way since I rarely get out to socialize. Mylot at least pays where as facebook does not. I am glad you didn't shut your account down and have decided to stay here!
Of course your dad wouldn't mind picking you up - it's what good dads do
Yes he is a great dad. I just feel bad asking anyone to do anything for me. He lives a few hours away now and he comes back once or twice a week to visit the grand kids and take care of the bills at his house in town. I came home the other day and he was mowing my yard. How sweet is that! Now if only I had a boyfriend who was so good to me.
@shaggin You're going to have a job to find a fella that lives up to your dad.
@jaboUK Or at least lives nearer than her dad
@Orson_Kart (3855)
I think the last time we spoke you were getting the van fixed. I think that was about 10 years ago. Is it the same van? I know I could do with a service. Come to think about it, the last onecwas about 10 years ago too!
LOL crazy the things we are able to remember about other mylotters from years ago. This is the 4th van I have had in the past 10 years lol I just bought this one used in October. The injectors are bad. I dropped it off yesterday and haven't heard from them since. Usually they call me at the end of the day and have the work done. They are pretty speedy luckily.
@shaggin Ah yes, I remember you are that beautiful buxom brunette who drives a van and men wild. It took all of my strength to resist you back then. I am older and wider now, so it shouldn't be a problem.
@Orson_Kart I have red hair :-P
I created my account here this past weekend and I haven't had a chance to really read and comment on posts. I'm trying, but with two toddlers around, it can be quite the challenge. I hope you get some time on mylot today. :)
When my children were little I didn't have much time to be online either. After they were asleep at night I finished up what housework I didn't get to during the day. I am glad to see a new mylot member. Welcome to mylot I hope you love it here a much as I do.
@shaggin I am really liking it so far! Thank you for the nice welcome! :)
@sol_cee (12229)
• Japan
AT some point, there is a dull lull here hence staying all day long can be so-so of an idea.
I do not get much time to spend here at mylot so I guarantee if I stayed here all day I would still find lots to read and comment on that I have not seen before. I don't think I would get bored. It just depends on the mood I am in. Some days I don't want to be online at all and other times that's all I want to do.
myLot is a fun place to be. I usually am hopping up and down doing things because I get antsy if I am here too long.
Hmm I don't ever get antsy being on mylot or the internet too long. I do however need to take time away from the internet in my free time to do some spring cleaning. I am going to go work on the dining room a little bit. Once my man leaves I will be working harder to get the house back in shape. His stuff around has just been cluttering it all up.
@Daljinder (19282)
LOL Don't ask. Just dive in. You are welcome here!
After writing this I have barely even had any time to be on here. I never know what is going to get thrown at me each day. I am so tired right now I wish I could take a nap.
For me, I used to hang out in this site almost everyday. Even if I am not using my computer, I can still access with my mobile phone. It is user-friendly site for everyone. You can try it.
Yes the fact that mylot is mobile friendly now makes it so much easier to use on cell phones. I do however prefer to mylot on my computer as I can type faster on my keyboard then I can on my cell phones touch screen.
That darn real life interferes with things.
LOL I know right! Its 11:25 and I just spent the most part of the morning looking through AMZreviewtrader trying to find things to review. I was looking for some things for my daughters birthday but didn't really find anything. I am so obsessed with that site.
@miniam (9309)
• Bern, Switzerland
Staying at myLot all day you will sure get bored.We have the same weather here today and i dont like it 1 bit.
I think some days that I might get bored if I stayed here all day but not usually. My rear end might get sore sitting in the seat all day long though.
@miniam (9309)
• Bern, Switzerland
@shaggin My laptop is next to the sofa,so if im too long online, i do change from sitting any lying on my side but still writing
@miniam Ahh I try to do that with my cell phone but it changes the screen and so I have to sit up with it.
@ricki_911 (15871)
• Toronto, Ontario
Some days it is nice just sitting here and not bothering with the rest of the world.
Yes I agree. It has rained here all week I am hating it. I have to babysit my nephew for a few hours in a few hours haha. So I am getting in some mylot time while I can.
I think that you would get bored if you were to stay here all day long.
I don't know I am pretty addicted to mylot. I really think I could stay here all day and not get bored. Today all I wanted to do was be on mylot but my internet was out a majority of the day. It wasted a lot of my time that I could have been using to spend online grr.
@Teep11 (6268)
I hope things settle down for you so you're able to do the things you love. Sometimes we'll get extra busy but we shouldn't be too busy. That's not healthy.
I like to stay busy most of the time. I like to be out doing fun things with my kids. Today I have gotten a lot done around the house while managing to be pretty active here at mylot.