The cleanest my desk may ever be...

@xstitcher (12191)
Petaluma, California
...I know, there are still things that need to be cleared off of it, and I still need to go through a box that I put a lot of the things that were on my desk in---but 1)it is cleaner than it has been almost since Dad brought it home, and 2) it's clean enough to where the computer guy can get to the tower when he comes. I'm kind of wiped, now, but it will be lunch time pretty soon. I think I'll be on line up until then, and then after lunch come back in and do Bible study, then clear the rest of the stuff off.
• Grand Junction, Colorado
I think that a desk and papers have some sort of force like a magnetic to metal. My desk has tons of paperwork piled on top of it at home. My desk at work looks a little cluttered to those neat freaks, but I know where everything is on it and hate when people touch it and move things around. I do love it when everything is all cleared off and organized. You may have inspired me to do the same when I get home. Throw out the clutter. God luck with the remainder, but it looks great.
@xstitcher (12191)
• Petaluma, California
I think that you are absolutely right, @beaniefanatic13! Probably within a week my desk will be back to the way it was !
• Grand Junction, Colorado
@xstitcher, well my desk didn't get cleaned up last night after all. I got home and found that our pregnant cat had given birth to kittens. Had to get the family out from under the bed and into a closet so as not to be bothered by the other cats and dogs in the house.
@xstitcher (12191)
• Petaluma, California
@beaniefanatic13 Yikes ! Well, I think that would take precedence over cleaning your desk.
Hey, that looks pretty good to me. Mine certainly has a lot more stuff around it...
@xstitcher (12191)
• Petaluma, California
I almost think that a work space is a paper magnet. ;) I'm sure it will have more papers on it again, soon...
@quantum2020 (9760)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I wish I had something like that to feel comfortable while working. It looks realy clean and neath. Congratulations!
@xstitcher (12191)
• Petaluma, California
Thank you, Jose Juan --there's still stuff that I have to get off of my desk. ;)
Is that the best that you can do? I don't think that I could work with so many things on my desk.
@xstitcher (12191)
• Petaluma, California
LOL! Then you sure wouldn't have liked it before !
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Lol im constantly cleaning my desk up, and everyday I find more and more papers piled up lol
@xstitcher (12191)
• Petaluma, California
They just seem to do that daily, don't they?
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@xstitcher pretty much, I picked mine uo ealier today and its a mess again, I have 20 mins of work left so il just clean it up again tommorrow!
I'm always happy when my desk is clean
@xstitcher (12191)
• Petaluma, California
My problem is, I'm always rushing around doing other things. I need a bit of an incentive to get down and really clean things -- though I sure like it when it's done !
@Blondie2222 (22375)
I can't work with anything on my computer desk. I don't sit at a desk anymore though as I use my laptop in my bed or anywhere else in the house. But nice job and hope you can get the rest cleared off as well.
@BettyB (4212)
• Summerville, South Carolina
I need to clean my desk area. It's not ME, but my husband who is the problem. He dumps stuff on there for me to take care of.