What a day, sigh oh sigh

By Miki
@Micmac (9276)
My internet was gone briefly this morning. My phone and tv are also dead. There's no outage from storms. Customer service is on a long pause due to a strike. . What else can go wrong? Well, when it rains it pours. I will just wait till it gets repaired. Seriously I'm considering to make some changes. Hope your day is bright and happy where you are?
@rina110383 (24070)
Yes, it is now bright as it's already sunny outside and I'm about to end my work.
@Micmac (9276)
@rina110383 Oh, that's great you're enjoying nice weather. Have a nice relaxing night my friend. Weather is gloomy and rainy today. I think I sighed enough today and I'm so hoping for a better tomorrow.
@rina110383 (24070)
@Micmac It's morning here and that is my night because I work at nights.
@Micmac (9276)
@rina110383 oh I see, well then here's wishing you a cheery morning my friend.
Hope your day gets better and, mine has been good
@Micmac (9276)
@TRBRocks420 Thanks my friend. It could be worse, but this day takes the cake. I'm glad your day is going good.
@Teep11 (7121)
It can happen just that way. I have to call the cable company because the old box isn't working at all. It makes no sense. The cable company isn't something to rave about but something is better than nothing. I hope everything comes together and then you will be relieved.
@Micmac (9276)
Thanks my friend for your kind words. I know, the cable companies charge customers an arm and a leg while their service is quite poor. Hope you get your old cable box sorted out.
Everything must be back on since you are on here.
@Micmac (9276)
@jstory07 Partially, yes my internet is on now, but my tv and telephone are out of order. I hope it will be fixed tomorrow. I don't know what the problem is. There was a storm here, maybe that messed up the telephone wires. If not, then maybe it's their equipment that is warped.
It is happy but not bright
@Micmac (9276)
@amadeo As long as you're happy that is what counts the most!
@kepweng (17784)
• Waikoloa, Hawaii
do you Buy now a new tv and phone ?
@Micmac (9276)
@kepweng Thankfully I don't have to get a new tv or phone. My service was restored so all is good now.
@salonga (27957)
What is your ISP?
@Micmac (9276)
@salonga Verizon Fios, and I'm not pleased with them at all. It took me the entire day to get through to their service rep. I had to call them several times and they cut me off the line. What a pain! My internet is back on, but my tv and telephone are not working at all.
@antonbunot (9548)
• Calgary, Alberta
No, my day is actually not that good. . . my wife cooked pinakbet for lunch. It sucks! I always remind her not to overcook! She did it again. Whew!
@Micmac (9276)
@antonbunot Please excuse me, I don't know what pinakbet is? Is it that bad? Wow, I guess you can't digest that food. Maybe you need to get a new cook!
hi there! My day is bright and no stress or problem so far. Hope things will be ok there soon.
@Micmac (9276)
@toniganzon That sounds exactly how I wish my day was. I was so stressed that I went on a sweet snack spree all day to calm myself. Thanks my friend for your good wishes. Hoping for a better tomorrow as all will be back to normal again.