Happy Computer....

@xstitcher (11070)
Petaluma, California
Yay! My computer no longer sounds like an airplane taking off ! The young man came from Staples and in the space of two hours fixed Mom's computer (which meant taking Windows 10 off of it), did scans on both of our computers, removed a couple of annoying things off of mine, and took my tower out to the backyard, opened it up and sprayed it with a can of air. He also liked my dog, which is always a plus. So, now Mom and I are happy and have happy computers. Plus, my desk got cleaned int he bargain, so...
happy days again for you both i n a week or so my son is going to help me to buy a brand new computer Im so thrilled I had over two thousand dollars backlogged from my social security mess that was resolved in my favor so now i must spend this money all in the next two months. so I h ave some needs that will be met plus the co mputer I am using is elderly and was given to myson when the company hj wor ked for back then changed to new computers so having a new computer is going to be the thrill of my life.
@xstitcher (11070)
• Petaluma, California
Wow! That sounds nice.
Are you going to get one that is all in one. I want one of those.
It is a great thing to work on a computer without any hassles.
@xstitcher (11070)
• Petaluma, California
It sure is. :) It's nice there there are people out there that can fix them !
Well, Im glad your computers got fix
That is great that both computers are up and running.
@Blondie2222 (21242)
Glad you got your computers fixed and both computers are happy and running.