What's for dinner? April 27

What's going on your dinner tables this evening? Do tell! I just picked up my bi-weekly delivery of organic fruit and vegetables and I am in the mood to make a dish that is loaded with veggies: Pasta Primavera. It is basically spaghetti (or any other pasta) with vegetables (typically broccoli, carrots, peas) in a pink cream sauce. I am going to use the veggies that I received today and put broccoli, zucchini, onion, tomatoes, and very thinly sliced collard greens in the sauce, along with some carrots that I already had in the fridge. I have lots of penne rigate pasta in the cabinet so that's what I will serve the pink vegetable sauce over. That's what we are having for dinner. What are YOU having?
@Elizaby (3608)
• Pensacola, Florida
That sounds good especially with it being organic. Tonight it is Taco night
Last night was taco night here.
@quantum2020 (8720)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I´m for sure going to have a hot plate of chicken soup and wheat bread with some plate of cereal as a side dish. That´s it foe tonight!
It's cold here. Chicken soup sounds good.
dinner sounds good there.All I know we are having chicken strips and avocado and not sure what else Mike has up his sleeve
Not sure. But I am munching on strawberries at the moment.
We got strawberries today in the delivery. I hope they are sweeter than the last ones.
@sol_cee (14333)
• Saint Vincent And The Grenadines
I ate a lot of chocolates in the office today - mini toblerones, rafaello, roche, russian choco stuff- so no dinner for my sweet tooth.
ugh I would have such a stomach ache