Uninteresting, Uneducated, and Ignorant

*pauses with fingers over keyboard* *ponders where to go from here* *hears Scar meowing at the door* *answers my Master's call* ...and he was just checking to make sure I was listening. Dratted cat. So, where was I? *scans over what is written so far* Oh yeah. Got it. Anyway, I have been accused of all three today...actually, many of you have. Now, why, exactly, we are, I am not sure. I think some of it was related to cursing, but...dammit, I loves to curse. In fact, I prefer cursive writing, but myLot has that little filter thing going on. I thought maybe I needed to get all bent out of shape about it, but hell...these old bones just don't move like they used to, y'know? So I decided not to...I decided to just roll with the punches and ignore it. After all, I am ignorant... Ah well...I guess I learned three new things about myself today. Thanks myLot!
oh fine I j ust do not believe that shame on whoever said that to yo sic Scar on them youre his human lol so you learned three new\ things that I think are all lies
I have three more qualities now I can share
@JolietJake okay Im all ears? lol
@miniam (9235)
• Bern, Switzerland
lol,thanks you've made my myLot today cheers
Just doing my job
@KristenH (24720)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
I can so relate to this and my cat Wiley. He wants me to pet him 24/7, which is like overkill or over-petted in my book. I pet him when I'm able to and can.
Scar spends hours running me back and forth to see why he is hollering, and usually it is just to see me get up from the computer
@JolietJake lol he s ju st making s ure y ou do not gain any weight lol lol
@KristenH (24720)
• Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio
@Hatley Maybe. But I'm underweight right now and need to gain 10 pounds in a few weeks before my next physical.
@irishidid (8714)
I must have missed something or I'm ignorant too.
You missed it, I think most people did.
I am a walking blonde joke looking for a place to happen. LOL.I missed it too.
@vandana7 (66814)
I prove...birds of a feather flock together...
Then why do I see about 5 different kinds all feeding together out front at the same time?
@vandana7 (66814)
@JolietJake .....What is the section in your world for preventing assembly of persons (ours is section 144 ipc).
Well then I think that you must be about one of the most popular members that is uninteresting, uneducated and ignorant. Or maybe all of the rest are too and we don't recognize it because of that. You're right, suck it up and move on.
*Sucks it up, makes light of it, has a blast while doing so, and moves on*
@JolietJake Atta man, shows you've got class as always.
Man, I get so tired of people on here not keeping their opinions of other writers to themselves! Just irks me that people can't just be nice. Oh I think some of those things, but I never write it. and if they annoy me too much I just move on!
Just think, if I can be all that on a GOOD day, who knows what I could accomplish on an off day
Since I found out that this is a family site, I have been forcing myself to not use profanity, which means, since I have to force myself, I must qualify for at least one of those.
It depends on what one considers 'profanity' since the words I would think of as 'profane' can't be used anyway.
@sugartoes (41947)
• Greencastle, Indiana
lord have mercy what on earth I guess we need a time to clear the air at one time or another huh?
Yep...clean air for everyone!!!
@quantum2020 (9758)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
It´s better not believing but ignore them and stay focused!
You mean I should become an unbeliever?
Did this happen here? Man, I seem to miss all the action!!
Wouldn't you feel sad if people don't accuse you of those three things?
Well, if ya learned 3 new things bout yourself then you're not as ignorant as you were before ..... now go read about that 3000 year old chinese diva they uncovered, bet you don't know much bout her. Oh, don't ask me neither, it was a headline on Bing a while back
@Morleyhunt (20269)
I missed the excitement again. I am probably much more boring and uninteresting than you are, and today I can't seem to type either..autocorrect is messing with me again.
I have been trying to cut back on the cussing (on mylot anyway) Other than that I can have the mouth of a sailor.
You've made a good start to the day haven't you? Uninteresting, Uneducated AND Ignorant! Well done. But maybe it's the end of your day. Mine's just starting.
I think too many people take you too damned seriously. I don't. Well, rarely.
@Lucky15 (33720)
When i read the line, "roll the punches", i almost say.."jump"(that was a song though,lol) If it is "many", then i belong to the little or few I really like scar