Do you ever just want to runaway from home.

Banks, Oregon
It's another one of those days. I just want to throw my hands in the air, get me a plastic bag, hook it to a broom handle and, just walk out to the wilderness, maybe build me a house out of sticks and, moss. I have been trying my best to just not get mad and, be patient. Well that did no good at all, everything just gets worse when you do that. I think you all know what I am probably mad about so no sense rehashing it again, it's like everyone else has just resided to let it stay this way forever and, not take any action, just do constant patch work. I'm tired of it. Why in the world are we cleaning up after people who we don't even want here.
I missed something but I hope it gets better for you. I never want to run from home. I want to run towards home.
Yeah, I hope so too.
@sugartoes (34791)
• Greencastle, Indiana
o.k so I must have missed what has you upset you mind telling me what's going on so I have a idea??
Tired of cleaning up after and, putting up with people, who aren't even supposed to be here, but nobody wants to tell them to get out and, won't let me.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 I don't want to say I understand how you feel but I would like to say I understand what it is like to clean up after someone who isn't welcome anymore. Not only cleaning up mess in the house but emotional stress they have caused. Hope things are more positive for you!
Sorry you feel like running away but I guess we all have cycles in life when it seems like a good option. Hope things work out okay
I feel like my Grandma and, Mom's house has became my Sisters hog pen. Thank you I hope so too.
@quantum2020 (8366)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I did some time in the past to relieve certain pressures. Today, what I most longng for is not to run away from home, but to remain in one single place for what is left fro me in this life.
I want a forever home to, but this isn't going to be able to be it.
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@TRBRocks420 Hope you find yours soon. I´m still looking for that place where I will plant my feet on.
@miyaford (302)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Yeah I am getting a lot better with handling my issues instead of burying them and trying to run away. It is hard and it is a struggle but I try to tackle my problems head on even when I do not feel like it.
@Lucky15 (33691)
A i am not going to say that...that is life for life can be unfair at times. But i must say, you are doing great with the patience. Keep it. Maybe nobgood thing is coming for now...maybe later
www...
Yes, maybe eventually things will work out, but I hate knowing how to fix it, but nobody listens and, even worse I predicted this would happen.
@Lucky15 (33691)
@TRBRocks420 keep that patience
I hope it all gets better for you.
Thank you. I hope so too.
@VivaLaDani13 (16364)
• Perth, Australia
I know this was from awhile ago but just wanted to say sorry that you were having a bad time. I haven't exactly wanted to "run away" but I have had many moments where I wish my life was a bit different where I had my own little place to escape to.
@Daljinder (19934)
@VivaLaDani13 You and me both. I want a little space of privacy for myself. That would be heaven
Thank you my friend and, happy to report things have been much better lately.
• Perth, Australia
@TRBRocks420 Very good to know!
@miniam (9303)
• Bern, Switzerland
Life can at times be frustrating.Hope you`ll find a lasting solution but packing up and leaving is not the answer.Try talking openly and let everyone know how you feel and you should all get together and discuss what should be done.
Thank you my friend and, yes things will be ok. I just got mad.
@miyaford (302)
• Nashville, Tennessee
I agree that opening up to someone can be helpful especially when stressed.
@miniam (9303)
• Bern, Switzerland
@miyaford I think most of the time people do not communicate and it just cause more damage than good
Chill , my friend . I can relate , because sometimes its that way at the house . I would be cleaning the kitchen top tiles so it will not be wet , but in a little while there's some water again . That's because my hubby used it and didn't close it well .
I am just letting it go and, doing what I can, things will get better.
@TRBRocks420 That's good . Everyday is a different day , my friend .
@SIMPLYD Amen my friend, you win some you lose some
@cherriefic (4290)
• Baguio, Philippines
Sometimes it will feel that wa if you don't like what's happening around. More patience is required I guess.
Yes, everything will work out. I just lost my temper.
@miyaford (302)
• Nashville, Tennessee
That's a big thing that I need to work on is "patience". I do not have none, and need it because having this virtue will make my life much easier.
@valmnz (13199)
• New Zealand
My husband laughs as I 'run away from home' at least once every year. Not quite in the way you're talking of, but when I feel things piling up I take a planned break on my own.
lol that's funny and, probably what I need is to get away, wish I could afford it, afraid I would come back to trash stacked 10 feet high.
Good lord yes, everyday I want to run away from home, but I fear they would find me and make themselves at home in the new place I ran off to....
It's awful one day I will hook a bag to a broom handle and, put some can food in it, just to see what happens lol.
Sometimes just getting it all out can be very good. Don't run away, it will still be there!!
Yes, getting it out helps some, but it's still there and, running away would only make things worse. I got to figure out a way to get them to leave.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
Running away is something I think about often. Its funny though because I have always been a runner since I was able to walk. Hearing the stories from my mom on how I used to take off all the time and now as an adult I just dream about but no action is taken. I hope things get better for you
Thank you and, I hope things get better too. I am in a sucky situation. Ideally I want them out and, to stay. But I want to be away from them so bad. I would almost become a hobo lol.
• Minneapolis, Minnesota
@TRBRocks420 They certainly do make more money than the average working person
@Castlerock34 Well what I would do is just live off the land if I did it, don't get me wrong would be a last resort, because I love electricity, TV and, internet.
@Rosekitty (19498)
• San Marcos, Texas
I am the the type of person who gave up many many years ago trying to change things so i just gave up and decided if i want anything done to just do it myself and clean up what bothers me..now if it is all around the world well that would take me forever so am not even going to go there..hahahah
Yes, all we can do is just try our best, we aren't superman or superwoman, as hard as we try.
@Rosekitty (19498)
• San Marcos, Texas
@TRBRocks420 who says i'm not superwoman..hahaah
@Rosekitty True lol we could rule the world, if not for that blasted kryptonite haha.
@miyaford (302)
• Nashville, Tennessee
I know the feeling when something is bother you and you just keeping thinking about it in your head. You feel like your head is going to explode. I have had several of them days this week. I just want to scream and hope that makes it better. Yeah I know the feeling all too well. I hope you are feeling better now.
Yes, I guess we all go through this sometimes. I am looking at the good things now and, it's not that bad. I have just been trying to do too much.
@miyaford (302)
• Nashville, Tennessee
@TRBRocks420 Yeah I have been trying to cram everything into one, which only ends overwhelming me. Well I am glad that you are feeling better.
@miyaford Thank you
@kevin1877uk (36141)
We all have those days, I often want to walk out of here, straight to Heathrow and get on the next flight back to CA and warmer temperatures, toooooo cold here in the UK for me.
Yes, we just have to let it go, forget about it and, just do the best we can, sometimes everything can't be perfect.
@kevin1877uk (36141)
@TRBRocks420 True it can't, we just have to carry on and do our best.
@annierose (17416)
It is really difficult to be with people that you do not like to be with live with you under one roof. You need to have long patience with that. Did you ever talk to them about your sentiments? Maybe it will help if you will talk to them seriously. Try to arrive in a concensus.
I have my own house, but we are on the same property, they live at my Grandma's and, Mom's and, yes they just say one thing and, do another one.
@annierose (17416)
@TRBRocks420 It seems that there is an attitude problem.How about your mom and grandma? What is their say about this matter?
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
Young people are unpredictable, erroneous,one false move means to go away. How I wanted one time when i was 14 to run away from home, but I realized it was scary, scary to be hungry and scary for the unknown.
Yes, I just lost my temper, but I am calm now thanks.
@cacay1 (32160)
• Cagayan De Oro, Philippines
@TRBRocks420 , Nice, at least.
@cintol (908)
Yep, I have been feeling the same way lately, if I could go into the woods and build a house like the Bush people, I would.
Same here. I just miss how it used to be when it was just us.
@cintol (908)
@TRBRocks420 I understand totally. Hope something changes soon for you