Freudian Slips?

@Talknpen (1839)
The mind is a terrible thing to waste. But, sometimes the mind can be just plain terrible. Do you ever engage in conversation and then something or someone slips out and you find yourself terribly tongue tied. I mean weren't you supposed to talk about the matter in mind. Well, where did that name come from or what did that mean hmmmm. He he he. The mouth and the mind. When they work together it makes for a better conversation, when they don't you may get busted.
• Manitou Springs, Colorado
I was calling my cat one morning, only I called him the name of my ex-girlfriend. Boy, did I get hassled for that.
@Talknpen (1839)
Hi Scott. How dare you. He he he.
@magallon (16479)
When we think, we talk. That's how the mind and the mouth works. But there are times that we think but we do not talk. We just keep to ourselves the things that we are thinking.But then you know what? There are people who just talk and talk without thinking. That's the time that they get busted.
@Talknpen (1839)
Hi Molino, Maria Cristina. So true so true.