Woes of not being 21

Peoria, Arizona
Well this isn't a cry of not being able to drink, because I really do not care for that kind of thing BUT it is a cry about not being able to go into places where people drink, i.e. bars. It is open mic night at a bar and Eric and his buddy are gonna go. I was invited buuuut I am just a little baby 20 year old and I'm not allowed to go into the bar. Sigh, in a few months I will be 21, so until then I guess I will get to sit at home. Ehh I get to get things done I suppose and Eric gets to spend some boy time with his friend.
@IreneVincent (16025)
I like to sing karaoke. Is that what they do at the bar on open mike night? There is a group of us that go together to several different places, but a few of them we have stopped going to, because of the bad language that some put into their songs.
• Peoria, Arizona
Open Mics are more of reading poetry and doing original music. I'm sure they do karaoke nights which I have been to. Not at a bar but at anime conventions they are a lot of fun.
• Merced, California
@DesirousDreamer im embarassed to do karaoke i cant sing lol
• Peoria, Arizona
@davidalicea100 I sing all the time XD I am not that great but hey it is fun
You will be 21 before you know it, but yeah I left the bar scene awhile ago. I'm 34 now.
• Peoria, Arizona
I would only like to do the bar scene for the fun not for the drinking haha
• Merced, California
34 old man lol.
@davidalicea100 I'm in the prime of my life never felt better, just evolved lol.
• Merced, California
Im 31 i dont drink your not really missing out much. I advise you to stay away from bars its dangerous unless your ronda rousey.
@EddieHands (37845)
Is that because Ronda will lay the smack down on their candy A$$ is they get out of line ? Blessings !
• Peoria, Arizona
XD like I said the idea of drinking doesn't matter to me and bars out where I live are really chill!
• Merced, California
@DesirousDreamer learn martial arts before you go out drinking.
Yeah. That was always frustrating when I was under 21. I know how you feel. How many more months till your birthday?
• Peoria, Arizona
My birthday is July 31st. So not that long. But it is still a pain haha
@EddieHands (37845)
Oh I remember when I wanted to be 21 so bad! I love to drink and party! Blessings !
• Peoria, Arizona
I don't care for drinking or partying. I just like to be out and sociable. haha
That is good you can earn more gold.
• Peoria, Arizona
Heck yeah!