Do you love me?

@miyaford (298)
Nashville, Tennessee
Sometimes do you tell people that you are in a relationship just because they told it to you. Do you have a habit of just saying it back when you do not really feel like you are in love? I will admit that I have did that several times. Sometimes people are placed in a situation where they feel like they have to lie to the person because they do not want to hurt their feelings. If you are not in love and the person tells you that they are,what do you say? I think that you should tell them the truth. Honestly is the best policy. You need to just let them know that you are not at that point with them in the relationship yet. I also feel like many people confuse love with lust, or infatuation.
@Teep11 (7121)
There's different levels of love. One may love more than the other. There's frienship love and any relationship should consist of a frienship. Love is developed so the other party should understand when the other isn't in love but that doesn't mean that they don't love.
@miyaford (298)
• Nashville, Tennessee
So true,I agree.
@cherriefic (4804)
It's really something that I won't say if I don't feel that way.
@miyaford (298)
• Nashville, Tennessee
Yeah that is how I am. I was not always like this just because I wanted to love the person back. I wanted to try and make myself fall in love because I felt if I say it, it will happen.
I think there are many loves. At least I have experienced many from puppy love, to true love, to unconditional love. They're all different for me. Thankfully I haven't been in a position where I've had to tell someone I don't love them the way they love me.