My mother´s house is ready to be sold.

Chile
It seems to me that all the legal papers that we needed to have before the house my mother left us are almost ready. So it is probable that my brother will place the house in the market soon. I haven´t asked much about it and my daughter (who is in charge of the legal situation) tells me how everything is going once in a while. I do hope that I can have my part of the inheritance soon. I have been on a sometimes tight budget since I started with my lymphoma problems and I´d be happy to relax for a while. I also want to check on my daughters´ money problems to see if I can help a bit.
@quantum2020 (7889)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
Great news for you. Seling house is one of the best deals you can make!
I wish I could buy something with that money, to have a sort of monthly rent. Banks eat up all your money
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@marguicha Put it on the bank and live with the compound interest. I read somewhere that if you place money on the bank and let it grow for some years, the money will double or triple on compound interests! Warren Buffet (The most successful investor of the world) stated like that.
@louievill (14980)
I really wish you can get your share soon, it would be such a relief to you
I hope we can sell it soon.
@louievill (14980)
@marguicha don't worry you will
@louievill It is a very nice house!
Hope the sale of the house will help you out financially.
It surely will. My part will be one third of a nice house in a good neighborhood.
@marguicha I had to Mom and Dad's family home to pay for my 95-year-old Dad's medical care and so glad it sold quickly. Dad will outlive his money eventually and then the government will pay for his care. We have longevity in our family and longevity can lead to great expense, but so glad to have Dad still with us and that he is getting the best medical care in the area!