Chamomile Tea Kind Of Morning!

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I am having a great Friday morning so far and im enjoying my chamomile tea as I read up on all the benefits! So far I have learned that its great for treating stomache ilnesses like ulcers, cramps, and even for woman it comes menstrual cramps. Chamomile is also great for those who have a hard time falling asleep like me. It helps with insomnia, anxiety, and panic attacks. I like to call it my Friday Relax tea lol The benefits are endless and im genuinly enjoying my tea today! Hows your friday going?
I have been drinking matico ( spiked pepper) lately and it has helped a lot with my palate burn. Nothing else did it.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
That sounds spicey lol is it good for you?
@fishtiger58 (30279)
• Momence, Illinois
I am more of a coffee kind of girl, not much for tea,. It's pretty early here yet so nothing going on yet.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I like coffee more too but I had a small headache this morning and coffee only makes it worst for me
@fishtiger58 (30279)
• Momence, Illinois
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Really I have heard that drinking coffee when you have a headache opens up the blood vessels in your brain thus relieving your headache. Not sure it's true but there it is lol.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@fishtiger58 I guess it hits everyone different, I get a headache when I do drink coffee on weekends, im guessing withdrawals
Friday was wonderful. i was able to close the deal that took most of my morning yesterday. So it's a great day. By the way, I like to take my chamomile tea in the evening. It relaxes me.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Sounds like a good mornning, Chamomile tea helps relax me as well especially when its friday and payroll ect
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Payroll here too and i and a busy day as well. After closing the deal, I had to run back to the office for payroll. Have to issue checks.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@toniganzon Mine is worst, we pay in cash so imagine how tedious the process is of counting all the money then putting it into envelopes one by one
@quantum2020 (8335)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I should drink chamomile tea more often!
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
You should give it a try, it taste good too
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
@BACONSTRIPSXXX Well, it could not taste good, but the benefits it provides to the system is good enough to give it a try. I wonder if I can combine chamomile with granola!
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@quantum2020 I mix it with apple tea or Il just add a cinnamon stick to it and keep on sipping
@hereandthere (22985)
but wouldn't drinking chamomile tea in the morning make you sleepy?
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Not really, just relaxes me and calms me down.
@BACONSTRIPSXXX yeah, i know someone who takes chamomile when she's having a stressful day at work.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
@hereandthere Yeah it really helps calm the nerves ect
A lot of wet, slushy snow here. And it's going to last all day. That is pretty much how it's going.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
That sucks! I dont know why but I thought you were in California ect, Do you guys have a summer in Colordado!
@BACONSTRIPSXXX - Oh yeah, we have a great summer!
@LeaPea2417 (14594)
• Toccoa, Georgia
All is going well here so far. I do like to drink hot teas like what you are drinking.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah they help sooth the stomache and helps me relax when I have anxiety
@Bella128 (2488)
Chamomile is awesome. I have it in tea form and I also have a body wash/bubble bath version on it. It puts me to sleep so I usually only use it right before bed.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
I heard about the body wash for night time, Im going to have to order some online lol
I see that kindle, wonderful device, mine broke, so having to use my app on my cell for now
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah Im updating it today since I have a long weekend and il be on the beach this weekend, I enjoy reading with a piƱa collada in hand under a beach umbrella lol
we love tea here.Have it every day.Day is going good so far
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah im trying to drink tea more often! Have a blessed friday Alfredo! Any weekend plans?
You are right chamomile is good for insomnia. I do not drink it every evening, but sometimes I do.
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Yeah my wife makes some in the afternoons after she is done cooking and cleaning to help her relax and unwind
@Lucky15 (33714)
It iafriday night here now, i had a one tiring.day ;)
• Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic
Hope your able to relax now lol
• Preston, England
apart from bad weather outside not a bad day overall for me