The chicken breast is defrosting at the kitchen.

Chile
As many of you know, today I am both alone and with a sore throat. That´s why going out is absolutly a no-no in spite of a sun that looks warm (although I don´t trust the sun in autumn). I had taken out a couple of homemade hamburguers I was going to have a very easy lunch. But different friends have given me good ideas to help out with my sore throat. One of my friends here reminded me of chicken broth. And there is a chicken breast, ready to make a delicious broth with a sprig of oregano, some onion and a whole carrot to be had as salad tonight. Another friend told me that he took a pill such as Ibuprofen, but stronger for the imflamatory throat process. I got a Naproxen and had it with the matico tea I made. It is a plant we have in our country (the dictionary says spiked pepper) and it has many balsamic properties. I´ll post and respond for another hour and will go have my lunch.
@silvermist (15816)
@marguicha Hopefully you have recovered from the sore throat and are feeling better.Is the sun still out there?
It is night now. I´ll go to bed as my throat is still hurting.
@silvermist (15816)
@marguicha Sorry to hear that you are still suffering from sore throat.Try gargling in mild hot water mixed with salt and a little turmeric powder.Salt alone will also do.
@silvermist I don´t much like gargles. But maybe I should do that.
@STOUTjodee (3346)
Hope you get to feeling better. It's cold and rainy, so for our supper I'm going to boil some chicken up and make chicken and dumplings!!
Hope that you can get rid of this sore throat FAST.
The chicken broth is being made and I have a woolen scarf around my neck.
@quantum2020 (8347)
• Ciudad De Mexico, Mexico
I would try the chicken broth. I had symptoms of a sour throat yesterday night; however, my immune system is doing its job while I´m doing mine!
I like chicken broth even when nothing is wrong with me, specially in winter.