Overwhelmed

By Jen
@polyxena (2576)
Sturgis, Michigan
I'm sitting here with My Bioray supplements that I got in the mail today, and realizing, I may actually have a problem. My problem is quite strange, I have a problem with my blogging, and writing a review/article about my products. What I mean is, I received my supplements from the company its self for my blog. I have a tendency to contact companies all at one time, and they all want their stuff done in a timely matter. Which I guess is good, but at the same time it's very time consuming and it's exhausting. The past week, I got protein bars, my supplements, some seaweed bath stuff, and stuff from Blum. I don't like overwhelming me eco/clean eating blog with just reviews, it's the reason why I stopped reviewing with Amazon. It's not just that, I'm always somewhere online social networking sharing my product information or something. And with all of this, I'm still shaky on how to write a proper review for a blog, I try to keep my style as organic(myself) as possible because I feel it's important, but at the same time. I'm not sure what people like to read. Yeah, I think I may have a problem. With those of you who do blog and write reviews how do you do it? I don't mind taking pointers.
@carebear29 (28586)
• Wausau, Wisconsin
At least your staying a busy person
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Very true. I just don't want to over saturate my pages with tons of reviews, even though they do give me new experiences that I may have never had.
think clearly.Write a rough one and then read it.Correct any mistake that you made. I have a hard time in doing this.I try to learn to write a better review.But try not to be too hard on yourself Good luck
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
That's easier said than done, when I'm writing something that I want the public to read, I'm so critical.
@akalinus (15752)
I have only written reviews for Amazon. It sounds like you should slow down a bit so each review and each product gets the attention it deserves. Trying to do too much in a short time results in a drop in quality.
@polyxena (2576)
• Sturgis, Michigan
Very true, hence why I've decided not to contact and pitch to any companies, for a little while