Me again..please pray.

*The storm has passed, and while there was a lot of damage,none of it was to my place. Not sure about injuries elsewhere, though I know a house was in the street, and a mobile home was blown away (in 2 different cities). It's now headed to my sister and BIL, along with my grandmother. I'll be praying for the same thing when it gets to them. Thanks for the prayers! I'm under a tornado warning right now, and the storm is very close. Please pray. My neighbor wasn't home so I can't take shelter in a bottom apartment. I'm on my Kindle Fire, so I'm staying online to see what's coming. This is worse than Tuesday because we're actually in a warning, and a tornado has already touched down. Please pray it passes over without harming a single person. Please pray nothing touches down again. It's a rain wrapped tornado so it's hard to see.
OMG! I pray that you are safe @AmbiePam. Where do they say is a safer place in your home?
Just the most middle part of my apartment or the bathtub. I can hear the hail. It's golf ball size right now. I really hope I don't lose my power either.
@AmbiePam saying prayers for you. Be safe.
@Dishari (701)
@AmbiePam That's scary. Take a safe shelter as soon as possible.
I will pray for you. Some of your responses here were 3 hours ago so possibly you are in the middle of it right now. Stay safe.
Thank you. We're in the clear right now.
@peavey (15767)
Praying here. It seems like this year has already brought a lot of severe weather, but God is with us.
I am keeping you and your family in my thoughts and hope the storm passes over with you with no damage . . .
• Peoria, Arizona
Holy cow that is so scary! Hug on tight to a bathtub! I hope it passes on over.
Oh I am so sorry that you are under this warning, and it sounds terrible! Stay calm, try to make sure that you are as prepared as you can be. Fill up any containers you can with water, check for batteries in your flashlight, make sure that your cell phone is charged. And you and the dog hunker down together and know that we are praying for your safety. Keep us posted!
I wish you all the best, and hope it doesn't harm anyone. Good luck.
@Dishari (701)
We shall pray for you! Try to stay safe.
Prayers going out that the storm passes fast and, nobody is hurt.
@MGjhaud (20816)
praying for all of you, keep safe.