Sunshine and snow.

@xFiacre (10364)
Ireland
We sweltered under blazing sunshine yesterday driving from Belfast to Dublin airport. Then when we dropped our son off for his little excursion to Paris and hit the road to Bray big black clouds dumped a load of snow on us. Happily it didn't lie, but along with other traffic hold ups it meant the short jaunt took two hours l. But we got there. The hotel was fine. The breakfast was copius and I'm still full. Now we're home.
Thank goodness the snow didn't happen, nor the traffic, on the way to the airport. Hope your son has fun in Paris. How could he not?
@xFiacre (10364)
@Diannen On he'll enjoy it. With a pack of friends celebrating his 30th birthday - he was born in Paris.
It sounds very cold over there right now. I'm glad you got home safe. I'm not sure I could survive the snow. :)
Glad the trip was relatively uneventful.
One day in July back in the mid 70's some time I looked out the 4th floor window of the building I worked in at the time. It was a bright, sunny day. But, as I watch snow began to fall. Just for a very few minutes and it was gone. I thought that was so weird. The others I called to the window did too. No dark clouds that I recall.
Your son's Paris adventure sounds like a great one! Glad you made it through the weather mix!